Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

On 6/24/2018 at 8:25 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

There is going to be a shooting war in this country very soon, and you're the reason.

You've shredded the veil of civility, and are becoming violent.

I hope you've prepared to reap what you've sown.

15 questions. 

What the !@#$ did I miss? I stepped away for a day and **** intensified considerably. The conversation went from 0-60 - denial of food service to !@#$ing modern day pogroms - in like a page. 

So what’s the score here?

Where we at?

Who’s ahead?

Is this thread an effort to assemble a crew of confederates for something dastardly down the road? 

Where are the bird calls?

Is everyone talking in code here? 

A few people here are talking like there’s some impending battlefront on the doorsteps of suburbia.

Is that where we’re at? 

Is this all some inchoate ****? 

And are you ultimately talking civil, political, or racial? 

Is this thread subterfuge for a recruiting effort in preparation for the ostensibly unavoidable war at home?

If so, and as your attorney, I’d be remiss if I didn’t let you know that you’re all memorializing through viral notes the happening of a criminal !@#$ing conspiracy. 

You may want to take that **** offline. 

Not to be a formal downer or anything, but has everyone considered how well their anus might hold up - its overall integrity and elasticity - during a 2-4 year stretch in Ray Brook or Sheridan? 

And the scourge of jaw fatigue?

Just some queries. 

Where did the train come off the rails? And how did we get to the point of talking about civil war?

Edited by Juror#8

1 minute ago, Juror#8 said:

15 questions. 

What the !@#$ did I miss? I stepped away for a day and **** intensified considerably. The conversation went from 0-60 - denial of food service to !@#$ing modern day pogroms - in like a page. 

Where we at?

Who’s ahead?

Is this thread an effort to assemble a crew of confederates for something dastardly down the road? 

A few people here are talking like there’s some impending battlefront on the doorsteps of suburbia.

Is that where we’re at? 

Is this thread subterfuge for a recruiting effort in preparation for the ostensibly unavoidable war at home?

If so, and as your attorney, I’d be remiss if I didn’t let you know that you’re all memorializing through viral notes the happening of a criminal !@#$ing conspiracy. 

Not to be a formal downer or anything, but has everyone considered how well their !@#$ might hold up - its overall integrity and elasticity - after a 2-4 year stretch in Ray Brook or Sheridan? 

Just some queries. 

Where did the train come off the rails? And how did we get to the point of talking about civil war?

We're not fomenting civil war here - except maybe JSP, but he's an idiot.  We're talking about the expectation of it, because political disagreement is tipping in to "Bleeding Kansas" levels of calls for violence.  

I mean, there have been actual expressions of regret that Steve Scalise survived his injuries.  How !@#$ed up is that?  I'm commuting to work today armed for my own safety.  This is not a normal state of affairs.

49 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

15 questions. 

Where we at?

Who’s ahead?

Is that where we’re at? 

Not to be a formal downer or anything, but has everyone considered how well their anus might hold up - its overall integrity and elasticity - during a 2-4 year stretch in Ray Brook or Sheridan? 

Just some queries. 

We have come to a point where the political left is engaging in Brown Shirt tactics, and is being encouraged to do so by it's leaders.  Former CIA heads are comparing border detention policies, nearly uniform with those of the prior administration, to death camps.  Members of Congress are advocating action just short of riots and violence.  There have been Republican members of the House and Senate shot and beaten for their political views as this has escalated.

We are now at a point where media members are questioning whether people who support the President should be permitted to work in their chosen profession, where conservative ideas are being no-platformed both in social media, new media, and in live speaking engagements, and condemned as bigoted not on intellectual merits, but because "we said so, shut up", and where right leaning people who dare to express any ideas running counter to the left's narratives are being literally chased from businesses, sometimes assaulted, for simply existing in those spaces.

What I, and others here, are trying to explain is that the veil of civility is being shredded, and political violence is being encouraged.

Tom mentioned "Bleeding Kansas", and he's spot on.  People need to wake up and realize what they're doing.

This isn't a Hollywood movie.  This **** has real world consequences.  Look at historical norms of this sort of thing, and it always leads to the same place. 

It's not a place anyone wants to live in.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

Leftist dog whistles in the air. It's all they've got and they're shouting out like fire sirens. 

Maxine Waters should be censured by the House. Their demented rhetoric inspired a wack job to shoot up Republicans at a baseball practice. No real response in kind from the right. They have too much decency to put a cap in her sorry azz. 

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

No I'm advocating for taking steps to PREVENT it.

Steps to prevent a civil war logically cannot include things that happen as part of a civil war, like rounding up dissenters, purging media, and ceasing to protect the First Amendment rights of political actors you disagree with.

That's how to escalate, not de-escalate.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Steps to prevent a civil war logically cannot include things that happen as part of a civil war, like rounding up dissenters, purging media, and ceasing to protect the First Amendment rights of political actor you disagree with.

Sincere query:

Where do YOU as an individual draw the line for what is acceptable and not acceptable when it comes to incitement by anyone from any portion of the political spectrum?

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Steps to prevent a civil war logically cannot include things that happen as part of a civil war, like rounding up dissenters, purging media, and ceasing to protect the First Amendment rights of political actors you disagree with.

Your marbles are falling out 

Just now, joesixpack said:

Helpful response.

<_<

We can't do jokes anymore?  Shame.  I like jokes.

I believe in just law, Joe; and I believe in rights.

I believe that people have the right to do things I don't like, and that it's my job as a responsible citizen to make arguments which convince others that freedom is the best course of human action and that, at a minimum, civil discourse is better than blood in the streets. 

I believe that most people are inclined to agree with that, given that chance; and I believe if rational actors are given a voice we can step away from the precipice.

We live in dangerous times, Joe.

• Like (+1) 1