Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

52 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why is it that no one has posted pictures of Moses growing up in Egypt? How do we even know he grew up there and was in a position to lead the JEWS to the land of milk and honey?

You'll notice that not one of the JEW conspirators "refugees" took any pictures or video of the supposed parting of the Red Sea?

You know what's even stranger?  I can't find a single picture of him at the plate.  The guy had a .291 batting average, tied the record for most hits in a World Series game, and had almost 2000 hits in his career, and not one picture of Wally Moses batting?

Baseball's a Zionist conspiracy, I tell ya...

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Soooo...

What I really need to understand is how globe-tard flat Earth deniers impacted the decision making of "Fake Moses" towards the Zionist conspiracy.

Any deep thoughts?

Well, you see, because Mt. Sinai near a subduction zone...

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Soooo...

What I really need to understand is how globe-tard flat Earth deniers impacted the decision making of "Fake Moses" towards the Zionist conspiracy.

Any deep thoughts?

Where's Jack Handy when you need him!

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, LaDexter said:

Since bin Laden never set foot in Saudi, what could they do for the FBI?  Tell them that bin Laden was never there?  That was not the plan.  The plan was all about starting wars to help ISRAEL.

And, yeah, they are your pals too...

http://www.philosophers-stone.co.uk/?p=17087

https://concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

We do have a pattern here.  Every act of "Islamic terror" is really done by JEWS....

bin Laden = Col Osman = JEWISH

Gaddafi = Jewish

Saudi Royal Family = Jewish

al Baghdadi = Simon Elliot = Jewish

DC Tom = Jewish

21 hours ago, LaDexter said:

Fixed it?

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know what's even stranger?  I can't find a single picture of him at the plate.  The guy had a .291 batting average, tied the record for most hits in a World Series game, and had almost 2000 hits in his career, and not one picture of Wally Moses batting?

Baseball's a Zionist conspiracy, I tell ya...

I'm more interested in his NBA career.  I'm also fairly certain that not only did he throw himself in the river, but he also set the bush on fire himself.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, LaDexter said:

Moses was supposed to be a levite.

When the Amalek attack the Israelites, just the levites take the field, and "Moses the levite" runs up a hill and hides...

So was the original Moses a levite?

Try this...

A group of Marines go into battle, but one "Marine" flees up a hill and hides... is that guy really a Marine?

Haven Moses played for the Bills, I thought? 

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yup! I actually only remember him as a Branco. Was too young when he was with Bills 

The Bills Moses and the Broncos Moses were two different Jews.  Willie Randolph who changed his named to Ahmad Rashad was also a Jew but when he went to the Vikings he was replaced by another Jew named Lew Al Cinder who was a Jew in the construction industry.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

The Bills Moses and the Broncos Moses were two different Jews.  Willie Randolph who changed his named to Ahmad Rashad was also a Jew but when he went to the Vikings he was replaced by another Jew named Lew Al Cinder who was a Jew in the construction industry.

He was a chip off the old block and had a magic johnson too.

Edited by 3rdnlng

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He was a chip off the old block and had a magic johnson too.

Cinder did not have a Magic Johnson.  That was Wilt who claimed to have screwed 20,000 women.  This was code as there are 20,000 Jews screwing each and every one of us and each Jew screws 20,000 people over.  

Wilt said too much and was briefly expelled from the Jew community, shrank and changed his name to World B. Free and then Metta World Piece.  

He he is now back to being Wilt the full time Jew and recruited LeBron to LA using his Magic Johnson again.  LeBron will become a Laker and a Jew.

On 7/16/2018 at 6:32 PM, Koko78 said:

Why is it that no one has posted pictures of Moses growing up in Egypt? How do we even know he grew up there and was in a position to lead the JEWS to the land of milk and honey?

You'll notice that not one of the JEW conspirators "refugees" took any pictures or video of the supposed parting of the Red Sea?

Moses took many selfies ... At the bottom of a pyramid, in front of the parted Red Sea, In front of the burning bush, though you could see the zippo in his hand. The Jews however, took his selfies and hid them in Al Capones vault. That was ruined when Geraldo Rivera opened the vault and sold the selfies to Michael Jackson who took them to the grave with him.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Moses took many selfies ... At the bottom of a pyramid, in front of the parted Red Sea, In front of the burning bush, though you could see the zippo in his hand. The Jews however, took his selfies and hid them in Al Capones vault. That was ruined when Geraldo Rivera opened the vault and sold the selfies to Michael Jackson who took them to the grave with him.

His real name was Michael Jewkson.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are STILL WAITING for the Zionist Traitors here to come up with one single photo of either 

1. bin Laden in Saudi

2. the bin Laden family

Those who were invested in defense stocks on 910 are unable to do this.

WHY?

LOL!!!!

Image result for ziggy osama

11 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

We are STILL WAITING for the Zionist Traitors here to come up with one single photo of either 

1. bin Laden in Saudi

2. the bin Laden family

Those who were invested in defense stocks on 910 are unable to do this.

WHY?

LOL!!!!

Zionist Traitors....................:lol:...........holy_grail_arthur_repressing_dennis1.jpg..........."Oh, what a giveaway"

I especially like the "WE are waiting"

Well, I myself am waiting for anyone to provide a picture of Sophia Loren in Australia

or even one of her family..............

I defy you !

LOL

Edited by B-Man

Here is a young Bin Laden with date Ursula Andress at the opening of the Riyadh Playboy Club.

Image result for arab playboy

Oh..................and I am STILLLLLLL waiting on my Sophia Loren in Australia photo.

Why the deception ?

32 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Christ, I skimmed through this entire thread...only to find that yet again you have beaten me to the punch. I don't even wanna post my picture now, because this is better.

First Gregggggggggy steals your thunder and now this.  Don't worry, you'll get your mojo back

1 hour ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Christ, I skimmed through this entire thread...only to find that yet again you have beaten me to the punch. I don't even wanna post my picture now, because this is better.

Well, you sure have my number...  

Evidently, bin Laden's mother has some pics in Saudi Arabia.

While they don't say the pics were taken in SA, you can bet they were.

"The red hijab that covers her hair is reflected in a glass-fronted cabinet; inside, a framed photograph of her firstborn son takes pride of place between family heirlooms and valuables. A smiling, bearded figure wearing a military jacket, he features in photographs around the room: "

Bin Laden Mom Interview

To the Zionist, "Osama" is a hero like Luke Skywalker.

"Osama" stood up and lied the US into two wars that Israel wanted.

But LaDexter and his photos have the Zionists really worried.  They just put out a "fake news" piece about Osama's mom.  Laughable.  The "family photo" is not islamic/muslim, because Col Osman wasn't, he was Jewish.

Indeed, the Zionist FRAUDS masquerading as Islamists often BLEEP UP in that way....

Image result for baghdadi watch

Of course, like Col Osman, Baghdadi is a Jewish FRAUD too....

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/550882/conspiracy-ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-Israeli-Intelligence-Agency-Mossad-spy

The alleged Simon Elliot spotted with John McCain

On 8/2/2018 at 5:31 PM, B-Man said:

Well, I myself am waiting for anyone to provide a picture of Sophia Loren in Australia

or even one of her family..............

I defy you !

Still waiting...............

You "non-Zionist Traitors" have to do better than that.

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Still waiting...............

You "non-Zionist Traitors" have to do better than that.

Sorry, I've been too busy trying to track down a picture of Carrot Top in Karakorum.  Why isn't there a picture of Carrot Top in Karakorum?  What are the Jews hiding???

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Sorry, I've been too busy trying to track down a picture of Carrot Top in Karakorum.  Why isn't there a picture of Carrot Top in Karakorum?  What are the Jews hiding???

You know who else never found evidence of Carrot Top in Karakorum?  Yeah you know, let that sink in Herr Tom.

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You know who else never found evidence of Carrot Top in Karakorum?  Yeah you know, let that sink in Herr Tom.

Only because the Jewish-Bolsheviks never let him get farther than Stalingrad.  What are the Zionists hiding?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

❤️ Big News ❤️

Son of Osama bin Laden reportedly finds love with daughter of Mohamed Atta

Of course......................it goes without saying................................."pictures or it didn't happen"

:flirt:

It's a damned Zionist conspiracy! Where are the pictures of them in love?!? Where are the pictures of them in Saudi Arabia!?!? What are the Jews trying to hide?!?! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneone

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's a damned Zionist conspiracy! Where are the pictures of them in love?!? Where are the pictures of them in Saudi Arabia!?!? What are the Jews trying to hide?!?! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneone

https://www.bing.com/search?q=midnight+at+the+oasis&form=PRHPR1&pc=HRTE&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=952f8f63ae054a27922be9d834e50df7&sp=1&ghc=1&qs=LS&pq=midnight+at+&sc=8-12&cvid=952f8f63ae054a27922be9d834e50df7

It is a pretty hilarious timeline.

LaDexter does have truth, and Zionists are really scared of it.

2001 - the 911 fraud

2017 - Putin puts 3 KGB photos of Col Ossman online

2018 - LaDexter takes Putin's photos and explains them across the web

drumroll....

Zionists, frustrated that there ARE NO PHOTOS of bin Laden in Saudi or of the "bin Laden family," quickly rev up the PhotoShop and "fake news" machine and, presto....

17 years later.... here they are....

LOL!!!!

Across the ocean, those Zionists can't be charged with treason either....