Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

we're talking about executing Jews, en mass, without need for a trial

There are plenty of non-Jews who need to get it too, starting with W, the worst traitor in US history.

DC Tom is a particularly loathsome traitor.  He found out about 911 before it happened, invested to profit from it, didn't warn any fellow unChosen Americans about it, let them die, and then has stood up for 17 years and lied about what he saw on 911.

DC Tom is a complete traitor.  It isn't even debatable....

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

There are plenty of non-Jews who need to get it too, starting with W, the worst traitor in US history.

DC Tom is a particularly loathsome traitor.  He found out about 911 before it happened, invested to profit from it, didn't warn any fellow unChosen Americans about it, let them die, and then has stood up for 17 years and lied about what he saw on 911.

So in addition to executing Jews, en mass, without a trial; we should also execute those who support Jews, en mass, without a trial, including members of this community whom you are now making direct threats of violence against?

Tremendous.

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

AS DC Tom proved earlier, none of those gave a sworn statement to the FBI.

All are Jewish, speak Hebrew, and were invested in defense stocks.

We really don't even need a trial.  We should simply gun down each one right now.

You can't put up a single photo of "bin Laden" in Saudi.

Not one.

We now have multiple photos of Col Osman, right where he was supposed to be, talking to the NSA before going back to Afghan to disrupt the Soviet occupation at the time.

The brave and patriotic American who IDed Col Osman should be faced on Mt Rushmore.

It’s scary that people actually believe this stuff and think this way. What the !@#$ went so wrong in some people’s lives?

• Like (+1) 2

Once again, there is a tendency on this board to go totally delusional when confronted with the truth of 911.

911 was both a foreign act of war by Israel, and an act of treason by so-called "Americans" like DC Tom.

Patriotic Americans should want everyone involved dead, as that is the punishment for 

1. attacking America

2. treason

So whether you define DC Tom as an Israeli or a Jewish "American," there is no way he doesn't qualify...

He knew

He profited

He let Americans die while he counted his profits

He then joined a chorus of Zionist Traitors lying about what hit the Pentagon

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

What the !@#$ went so wrong in some people’s lives?

Show us a photo of "bin Laden" in Saudi Arabia...

Since you can't do that, you resort to petty attacks and name calling...

Once again, there is a tendency on this board to go totally delusional when confronted with the truth of 911.

911 was both a foreign act of war by Israel, and an act of treason by so-called "Americans" like DC Tom.

Patriotic Americans should want everyone involved dead, as that is the punishment for 

1. attacking America

2. treason

So whether you define DC Tom as an Israeli or a Jewish "American," there is no way he doesn't qualify...

He knew

He profited

He let Americans die while he counted his profits

He then joined a chorus of Zionist Traitors lying about what hit the Pentagon

Show us a photo of "bin Laden" in Saudi Arabia...

Since you can't do that, you resort to petty attacks and name calling...

Where’s  your proof? After 17 years all you can do is ask for a picture of young Bin Laden in Saudi Arabia? The dumbass pictures you posted of the “cruise missile” were torn to pieces. Care to elaborate on that? You are the disgrace and and I hope you choke on a reuben sandwich. 

The videos of the Pentagon are irrefutable, which is why the "media" never shows them.  Anyone with a working brain knows that was not a 757.

The OFFICIAL 911 line is that Bin Laden is from SAUDI.

WHY are there NO PHOTOS of "Bin Laden" in Saudi???

LMFAO!!!

If Bin Laden is from SAUDI, where is the evidence of this???

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/07/afghanistan.september11

"But the FBI files were closed in 1996 apparently before any conclusions could be reached on either the Bin Laden brothers or the organisation itself. High-placed intelligence sources in Washington told the Guardian this week: "There were always constraints on investigating the Saudis"."

That's 100% about Bill Clinton's all Zionist Traitor "National Security (for Israel only) team" led by Tenet and Sandy the Burglar.... two of your heroes...

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

" Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”"

and that was because....

https://concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

More on the Clinton "National Security (for Israel only) team"

CIA = George Tenet

NSA = Sandy the Burglar

SoState = Madeleine Albright

SoDefense = William Cohen

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/15/hugh-shelton-book-clinton-iraq-war-albright_n_764403.html

"t one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

That's from Gen Hugh Shelton.... and the author of the HuffPo narrows it down to Madeleine Albright, the Secretary of State who "didn't know" she was Jewish.... but she was 100% for lies and murdering Americans to start a US war with Iraq....

17 years later and that’s the best evidence you have? Post the irrefutable video because all the pictures you posted were shredded by people who actually know aviation. How about the 64 people who died on the plane that day? Reading your posts helps me understand why they used to lobotomize people. 

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

18 years.  18.  I knew before it happened, remember?

16 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

17 years later and that’s the best evidence you have? Post the irrefutable video because all the pictures you posted were shredded by people who actually know aviation. How about the 64 people who died on the plane that day? Reading your posts helps me understand why they used to lobotomize people. 

What, his claims that I'm lying aren't conclusive enough?

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So in addition to executing Jews, en mass, without a trial; we should also execute those who support Jews, en mass, without a trial, including members of this community whom you are now making direct threats of violence against?

Tremendous.

See the source image

Not the first death threat I've received today.  Not even the most concerning.

50 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No way....how come no one told me this thread had moved into 9-11 Truther territory!

Remember when a missle also hit WTC #1.....at least until those French guys made their video public.

It wasn't a missile.  It was a remote-controlled "bumblebee" with napalm rocket packs under the wing to detonate the nanothermite and micronukes the Israelis had already planted in the towers for insurance fraud reasons.  

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

No way....how come no one told me this thread had moved into 9-11 Truther territory!

Remember when a missle also hit WTC #1.....at least until those French guys made their video public.

You are living proof that it was a conspiracy.  You went to work that Tuesday and I stayed home.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GG said:

You are living proof that it was a conspiracy.  You went to work that Tuesday and I stayed home.  

I had to go in that day.  I was one of the spotters for the guys shooting missiles form the Woolworth Building.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It wasn't a missile.  It was a remote-controlled "bumblebee" with napalm rocket packs under the wing to detonate the nanothermite and micronukes the Israelis had already planted in the towers for insurance fraud reasons.  

2cvtq0.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Remember Tom, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  So go on and make friends with LaDexter. ?

8 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You are a traitor.  You seem to be very smug about being a traitor.

It would be poetic justice for you to observe Israel go up in a massive mushroom cloud....

At least I have chicken.

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

this thread has been very enlightening. Is there anything else I should be aware of? 

Yes...9/11 is a bigger conspiracy than you know.  The World Trade Center is still standing.  They just want you to think it collapsed.  Wake up, sheeple!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Yes...9/11 is a bigger conspiracy than you know.  The World Trade Center is still standing.  They just want you to think it collapsed.  Wake up, sheeple!

But who should I trust, you or LaDexter? He said you are working for the Zionists and are a traitor

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It was David Copperfield's greatest act. A combination of Jewish and Russian collusion.

On June 25, 2018 at 6:37 PM, KD in CA said:

Appologies.  I think it stems from the fact that it blew through 9-11 Truther territory and on to Zionist Flat Earth conspiracy so fast that everyone was completely caught off guard.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

this thread has been very enlightening. Is there anything else I should be aware of? 

Yeah.

One of DC Tom's heroes is Andrew Adler of the Atlanta Jewish Times.  He had three ideas during the O Administration on how to deal with Iran.... as an ISRAELI of course....

https://www.jpost.com/International/Atlanta-Jewish-newspaper-calls-for-Obama-assassination

In short, Adler called for O to be assassinated by the Mossad, and then we, the American people, would be DUPED by the Israeli owned US media into believing IRAN did it, and Prez Biden would order the US war against Iran that Israel so covets...

Kinda like they did with JFK... where the US media covered for them, and they got their TRAITOR in LBJ, and money and arms.... and off to war they went in 1967....

19 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Yeah.

One of DC Tom's heroes is Andrew Adler of the Atlanta Jewish Times.  He had three ideas during the O Administration on how to deal with Iran.... as an ISRAELI of course....

https://www.jpost.com/International/Atlanta-Jewish-newspaper-calls-for-Obama-assassination

In short, Adler called for O to be assassinated by the Mossad, and then we, the American people, would be DUPED by the Israeli owned US media into believing IRAN did it, and Prez Biden would order the US war against Iran that Israel so covets...

Kinda like they did with JFK... where the US media covered for them, and they got their TRAITOR in LBJ, and money and arms.... and off to war they went in 1967....

False flag.  You can tell because it was communicated in writing, and not Mossad Bee Dancing code.

• Haha (+1) 1

We have seen the Mossad dance before...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

"

The Five Dancing Israelis
Arrested On 9-11

As the world watched in disbelief and asked the question...

Click for full size image

...Mossad operatives were seen dancing with joy.

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (6)

"It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park." (7)

One anonymous phone call to the authorities actually led them to close down all of New York's bridges and tunnels. The mystery caller told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that a group of Palestinians were mixing a bomb inside of a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel. Here's the transcript from NBC News:

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab. (8)

(*Writer's note: Why would this mystery caller specifically say that these "Arabs" were Palestinians? How would he know that? Palestinians usually dress in western style clothes, not "sheikh uniforms")

whitevan.jpg

Based on that phone call, police then issued a "Be-on-the-Lookout" alert for a white mini-van heading for the city's bridges and tunnels from New Jersey.

White, 2000 Chevrolet van with 'Urban Moving Systems' sign on back seen at Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ, at the time of first impact of jetliner into World Trade Center Three individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact and subsequent explosion. FBI Newark Field Office requests that, if the van is located, hold for prints and detain individuals. (9)
When a van fitting that exact description was stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious "middle-easterners" were apprehended. Imagine the surprise of the police officers when these terror suspects turned out to be Israelis!

According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (10)

Why did he feel Palestinians were a problem for the NYPD?

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives. (11)

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

We have seen the Mossad dance before...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

"

The Five Dancing Israelis
Arrested On 9-11

As the world watched in disbelief and asked the question...

Click for full size image

...Mossad operatives were seen dancing with joy.

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (6)

"It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park." (7)

One anonymous phone call to the authorities actually led them to close down all of New York's bridges and tunnels. The mystery caller told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that a group of Palestinians were mixing a bomb inside of a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel. Here's the transcript from NBC News:

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab. (8)

(*Writer's note: Why would this mystery caller specifically say that these "Arabs" were Palestinians? How would he know that? Palestinians usually dress in western style clothes, not "sheikh uniforms")

whitevan.jpg

Based on that phone call, police then issued a "Be-on-the-Lookout" alert for a white mini-van heading for the city's bridges and tunnels from New Jersey.

White, 2000 Chevrolet van with 'Urban Moving Systems' sign on back seen at Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ, at the time of first impact of jetliner into World Trade Center Three individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact and subsequent explosion. FBI Newark Field Office requests that, if the van is located, hold for prints and detain individuals. (9)
When a van fitting that exact description was stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious "middle-easterners" were apprehended. Imagine the surprise of the police officers when these terror suspects turned out to be Israelis!

According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (10)

Why did he feel Palestinians were a problem for the NYPD?

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives. (11)

After all the dancing Jew memes, you're now going to literally complain about dancing Jews?  :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, sherpa said:

LaDexter

You are not good at this.

Sometimes it's interesting to see someone who is wrong but good at it.

You are very bad at being wrong.

He's very good at being hilarious, though.

One liners, insults, calls for censorship....

Still.... not one photo of Osama in Saudi.... and the OP photos are precisely what was described of Col Osman 20 years ago...

I have to assume that not all Bills fans are sub humans or traitors...

3 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Still.... not one photo of Osama in Saudi.... and the OP photos are precisely what was described of Col Osman 20 years ago...

No one's calling to censor you.  If we had, you'd already be banned.

One liners and insults...those are all you're worth.  

If you care to find out about bin Laden, there are tons of books that deal with him.

One of the most researched and thoroughly documented is a book called "Ghost Wars," by Steve Coll.

Though it doesn't focus on bin Laden it lays faultless research on the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan; who was dealing with who, and how this all got started.

You are posting absolute nonsense.

High school..."Hey I just read something that's cool, but I know nothing about anything"  nonsense.

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

If you care to find out about bin Laden, there are tons of books that deal with him.

One of the most researched and thoroughly documented is a book called "Ghost Wars," by Steve Coll.

Though it doesn't focus on bin Laden it lays faultless research on the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan; who was dealing with who, and how this all got started.

You are posting absolute nonsense.

High school..."Hey I just read something that's cool, but I know nothing about anything"  nonsense.

A word of advice: don't engage him as though he's serious.  It's just not worth it.

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

there are tons of books that deal with him

None which have him wearing a military uniform, and none with photos of him in Saudi.  There are books about LBJ too, saying he was a great President.... and you lived in ISRAEL, you agreed....

Steve Coll = Zionist liar 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Coll

"In 1985, he started working for the Washington Post"

If there really was a BIN LADEN family in Saudi, WHY aren't there PHOTOS of OSAMA????

LOL!!!

11 hours ago, LaDexter said:

There are books about LBJ too, saying he was a great President.... and you lived in ISRAEL, you agreed....

LBJ is a red herring and has nothing to do with this.

I lived in Israel?