Kaepernick's legal team to subpoena Trump in case against NFL

Clearly this is just and attempt to depose the President.

Same as stormy, they don't care about how he affects their particular case, it's just a hope to put him under oath, a chance to get the exposure, or a bit of both.

Dumb move by Kaepernick.  His whole "I gave up a lot of money out of fighting for those less fortunate than me" crusade is weakened by this lawsuit.  Now he's just grandstanding.  Trump's a manipulative troll.  Don't feed him.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

There's a long line of citizens who wish to depose Trump. 

Kaeperniok's is the only really bogus request.  Who on earth is NOT currently familiar with Trump's policy towards the anthem protest?  And why would it matter what he said to various owners regarding his feelings on this?

This ultimately is a futile exercise for Kaep and his dream team.

I don't disagree that it's futile, but, Trump's Alabama rant was dangerously close to a violation of  title18 USC §227. It was not because he did not actually threaten or entice the owners to not employ Kaepernick or any other kneeling players.

If, in fact, he did so behind closed doors, which I believe Jerry Jones stated something to that affect, then there may be traction to the argument that he violated said law.

The problem is it's he said-she said, and unless they have evidence he did so, then it'll be a tough sell to the judge.

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So is that an insult that he had a billion cash but didn’t have the 1.4 needed?

To him it is.  He can't write a check for that much.  TPegs could.  

He's a "paper tiger."  And, you know it just kills him.  He has the bully pulpit to hide his trangressions, lies, deceptions now.  

• Like (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]This thread on Kaep subpoenaing Trump is devolving to general discussion of Trump and politics and therefore the discussion has been closed.  There are only a few places to discuss Buffalo Bills Football.  General political discussion may take place in PPP (and a large number of other online forums).  Thank you.