President cancels Eagles trip to White House

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tell me if this sounds familiar:

Report comes Russians tried to affect US elections. Congress proposes sanctions. President Trump agrees but then reverses. No sanctions for Russians. Congress does nothing. Putin holds our leash.

Went up a tiny bit from where Obama left it 

Get back to me when the tariff turds hit the fan.

A tiny bit? 3.9% unemployment? Really?

6 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Spoiled self-righteous brats who can think the rest of us really give a rat's behind about their so-called values.   They should be thankful to be in the USA because they are millionaires playing a game vs. rotting away in a less privileged country.  Good for the Prez for telling them they are not that important.  It's about the message and too many of you focus solely on the messenger that you are completely blind to the point.  It's really a shame that so many of you are critical of being a patriot and loving our country, like it's a disease or something.  Pathetic.

Bow to your king.  Many of us believe in having an elected president who answers to the citizens.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I'll say this, I was in the Marines for along time, I am as patriotic as they come, but to this day I have never understood or for that matter wanted to hear the National Anthem before a sporting event.   I Stand out of respect but I wish they would not even sing or play it. Save it for the fourth of July fireworks, Memorial Day, Veterans Day.  Make it special to hear and stand for when it means the most, not 10 times a day.  It takes the specialness out of it by overusing it IMO

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

A tiny bit? 3.9% unemployment? Really?

Double the deficit, picking winners and losers..not sustainable long term.

2 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I, for one, hope they consider bringing back the open-air Presidential motorcade.

this is just so wrong...

27 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I lost all respect for the Trump, not the office, with his absolute refusal to tell the truth. I actually like most of his policies, I would not ever show him the respect of visiting the White House, as he shows none to anyone else.

If this is your litmus test for respecting the president, then the list of presidents deserving respect could probably be written on a matchbook cover...

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

The unemployment rates have been dropping for years: https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

If President Trump single handedly cured cancer, would you attribute it to the weather? Economy has been alot better since he took office, give the guy credit! Obama helped kill Osama, give him credit on the economy!

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The point is Trump took over an economy that was thriving. Momentum kept it moving up. But his trade war is going to screw the pooch. 

You are right.  Obama was still the president the day after the election results.  Take a look at a stock market graph.  When you wan't the real truth, look at where people put their money.  Maybe its just a coincidence? 

• Haha (+1) 1