NFL Logos ranked worst to first

Yav

He likes the Jaguars logo. Loss of credibility with me for that. Jaguars have one of the worst uniforms, color combinations, and logos in the NFL, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I may be in the minority here, but I've always loved The Browns' lack of an "real" logo. 

The Browns lack a lot of good things (like wins). It's definitely part of their team culture.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

always loved The Browns' lack of an "real" logo. 

.....goes along with their lack of not having a real team.

Vikings is best.

Edited by Ifartalot
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

The Browns lack a lot of good things (like wins). It's definitely part of their team culture.

3 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

.....goes along with their lack of not having a real team.

Hey now! The Browns have improved a lot this offseason. I could see them getting 1 or 2 wins. Maybe even three, but I don't want to get carried away now.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Hey now! The Browns have improved a lot this offseason. I could see them getting 1 or 2 wins. Maybe even three, but I don't want to get carried away now.

Lol. Browns will win more games than the bills this year.  Get ready. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I may be in the minority here, but I've always loved The Browns' lack of an "real" logo. 

They are still trying to decide on something....

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Lol. Browns will win more games than the bills this year.  Get ready. 

Certainly is possible. I have the Bills somewhere between 5-7 wins, if its 6 or 5 especially I could absolutely see the Browns having more then us.

How does the graphic designer with the artistic eye not see that the Falcons logo is shaped like an "F"?

He makes a good point with his praise of the Saints logo being a symbol around the city of New Orleans and giving it points for that.

Truthfully, we really don't see a whole lot of buffalo or "bison" representations around our city...we need to work on that.

The Bills logo was good because I could wear it on the road on a toque  and basically nobody outside of division rivals would recognize what it was, so I was safe...

I love the Bills logo (of course), but I've always thought the red stripe should be slightly curved (eg, arced) instead of straight.

16 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

How does the graphic designer with the artistic eye not see that the Falcons logo is shaped like an "F"?

He makes a good point with his praise of the Saints logo being a symbol around the city of New Orleans and giving it points for that.

Truthfully, we really don't see a whole lot of buffalo or "bison" representations around our city...we need to work on that.

I always loved the Buffalo statues I passed on my way to home games before I moved. I think you could see them from 90.

6 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

I always loved the Buffalo statues I passed on my way to home games before I moved. I think you could see them from 90.

I have fond memories of those, too, but I believe as you know I was being sarcastic as buffaloes are everywhere.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I agree.  There's something about it that's very old school.     Really simple and pure.  No frills.  

A lot of football legends have worn that helmet.  

33 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I agree.  There's something about it that's very old school.     Really simple and pure.  No frills.  

A lot of football legends have worn that helmet.  

not for fans under 75 years old

(you didn't mean Brian Sipe, right????)

geez, gotta be over 45 to remember him...

2 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I'm fine with it.  But why orange?

• Like (+1) 1