"Great" Britain is Over

There are so many things going on over there, they need their own thread.......................

Oh, how I wish I was kidding............

London cyclists too white, male and middle class, says capital's cycling chief in vow to tackle diversity 'problem'

Will Norman promises action as figures show black, Asian and minority ethnic groups account for just 15 per cent of the city’s cycle trips

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cycling-london-uk-sadiq-khan-bikes-race-class-gender-a8367916.html

I guess the authorities have got those acid attacks and immigrant rape gangs all covered,

time to move on to the more important things

• Sad 1

Things are pretty weird there. Tommy Robinson, for years, trying to expose rape and trafficking of young white girls by Muslim gangs. It has been routinely covered up by British police, media, and government. I guess Tommy got a little too loud and they shut him up. It's also scary that when I searched him on Google to find an article all I could find is the usual left-wing globalist news outlets. Had to go directly to Breitbart. 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/29/tommy-robinson-reporting-restriction-lifted-jailed-13-months/

9 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Seems like a gesture of inclusion to me... A the very worst, if he got more non-white cyclists on the road the air quality might improve dramatically.

So white people are pollution?  Nice.

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So white people are pollution?  Nice.

Unless I'm mistaken, the majority of the population of London now identifies as non-white, so.... Less cars is what I was thinking.

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

so only white people drive cars?

They ride Bikes too.... But since London's population features more non-whites than whites (I heard) You'd help the air quality by gettting the majority (non-whites) on bikes. :)

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Things are pretty weird there. Tommy Robinson, for years, trying to expose rape and trafficking of young white girls by Muslim gangs. It has been routinely covered up by British police, media, and government. I guess Tommy got a little too loud and they shut him up. It's also scary that when I searched him on Google to find an article all I could find is the usual left-wing globalist news outlets. Had to go directly to Breitbart. 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/29/tommy-robinson-reporting-restriction-lifted-jailed-13-months/

I try as hard as I can to lump all white nationalists together.. -Tommy (Stephen) makes that difficult.

Edited by #34fan

34 is just demonstrating his racism. 

The correct statement would have been if we got more cyclists on the road it would improve the air quality. 

It doesn’t matter what “majority” he wants to assign. 

To most folks, people are people , 

not to liberals.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

The correct statement would have been if we got more cyclists on the road it would improve the air quality. 

Yah but your thread is about a guy who wants to get more non-whites on bikes.... -Isn't it?:huh:

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

not to liberals.

Obviously you are a racist and are doing your best to fight mixed race marriages.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Obviously you are a racist and are doing your best to fight mixed race marriages.

He'd also like to stop non-whites from getting exercise, apparently! -Who could be against that?

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Guy probably also owns a Chip and a Kebab shop.... Frequented by biracial couples, of course.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Guy probably also owns a Chip and a Kebab shop.... Frequented by biracial couples, of course.

Maybe, because the Patels own all the C-stores.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

There are so many things going on over there, they need their own thread.......................

I disagree with the media suppression, if it's any consolation...

UK, and EU (especially) Angele Merkel handled this whole refugee crisis wrong.

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

Seems like a gesture of inclusion to me... A the very worst, if he got more non-white cyclists on the road the air quality might improve dramatically.

So what you're saying is that non-whites pollute more?

That's pretty racist of you.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

So what you're saying is that non-whites pollute more?

That's pretty racist of you.

:lol:

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Really?

Yup, Really... I'm not a huge Merkel fan at all.

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

They ride Bikes too.... But since London's population features more non-whites than whites (I heard) You'd help the air quality by gettting the majority (non-whites) on bikes. :)

So non-whites don't drive?

17 hours ago, #34fan said:

I try as hard as I can to lump all white nationalists together.. -Tommy (Stephen) makes that difficult.

I wonder if 40 million white brits suddenly tried to move to any arab/muslim country and the citizens protested. Would the protesters still be whacky right-wing nationalists? Or would they just be trying to defend their country, culture? Not like that would ever happen because that theocracy never results in a liveable scenario that any sane person wants to move to. Unless it's beyond even the most radical zealot's ability to fvck it up like the countries awash in crude oil. 

1 hour ago, Dante said:

I wonder if 40 million white brits suddenly tried to move to any arab/muslim country and the citizens protested. Would the protesters still be whacky right-wing nationalists? Or would they just be trying to defend their country, culture? Not like that would ever happen because that theocracy never results in a liveable scenario that any sane person wants to move to. Unless it's beyond even the most radical zealot's ability to fvck it up like the countries awash in crude oil. 

It's called colonialism, it happened, and it's lamented as a great evil by leftists.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dante said:

you mean if i moved to another country and didn't speak the language, or bother to learn it,  or have any interest in the history or culture or basic assumptions about life by people already there?

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, #34fan said:

It is also a gesture of exclusion which is what many people fail to realize when they divide people based on both immutable or mutable characteristics. Therein lies a possible divide between the two sides. That said, I don't think the intentions are dubious.

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

you mean if i moved to another country and didn't speak the language, or bother to learn it,  or have any interest in the history or culture or basic assumptions about life by people already there?

You mean like the 11 million central americans who've invaded our country?

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Only because Big Bicycle has jacked up the price of bikes so they're out of reach of most minorities.  #BlackBikesMatter

Thanks... I was looking for something else to boycott. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

it's lamented as a great evil by leftists.

As well as the indigenous populations white Europeans marginalized and/or enslaved, then systematically decimated.

Now Europe is wary of the same fate... But again, it's too late... The birthrate among Muslims in the EU. is 2.6 children per pairing. -A full child ahead of 

non-muslims! -Out of 3.3 million Muslims living in the UK, Half are under the age of 25 One-third are under the age of 15! -They're younger, having more babies,

and NOT leaving anytime soon.  It was once thought that By 2050, the UK would be on the brink of a Muslim majority...... They've since pushed that date up to

2037.... Why not lay the ground rules now? -EVEN IF it shaves a little off what us Americans consider free speech?

Respectfully selling western ideals to younger, more secular, Muslims is a good idea for  countries like Germany, France, and the U.K.

Throwing a wall up between themselves and close Muslim neighbors helps no one.

Edited by #34fan