Empathy Test

7 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

50....I thought I'd be higher than that.

Same with me! I wonder how OTHER people would score us? We are not always what we think we are....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just as scores below 30 are apparently indicative of autistic tendencies, I suspect scores close to 80 would indicate some kind of disordered lack of sense of self.  Anyway, that's how I'm going to justify 50 as just about right . . . 

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 1

bull ****.  I am definitely a sociopath.  Plus, some of those questions are nonsense: "I often find it difficult to judge if something is rude or polite.  I find it easy to put myself in someone else's shoes."  I actually find it very easy.  I just don't give a ****.

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, DC Tom said:

bull ****.  I am definitely a sociopath.  Plus, some of those questions are nonsense: "I often find it difficult to judge if something is rude or polite.  I find it easy to put myself in someone else's shoes."  I actually find it very easy.  I just don't give a ****.

It's pretty obvious you're not as bad as you try to come off.

And that's okay.

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

This thing declares autism?

we read and finished a test, we don’t sit there yelling “eeeeeeeeeeee” all day long.

Does it actually say that?

I just read my score and ignored the  rest. 

I am well versed on autism and social interactions.   They would indicate “not caring” as a somewhat normal personality trait.  

6 hours ago, /dev/null said:

38c.jpg

Are you saying that you are a big fat kitty?

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

is this a trick questionaire?

Your Empathy Quotient score was 38 out of a possible 80.

Scores above 30 are generally not indicative of an Autism Spectrum disorder.

Higher scores indicate greater levels of empathy.

Well I guess it does.  

Like I said  I didn’t care to read the analysis. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I took the test again and acted like a real Richard.  Total dickhead w/my answers... Selfish, uncaring, I scored a whopping:

50 points lower than my real score 

4 lower than /dev/null.  LoL...

Wow!  What an arsehole I was... Just to see what I would score.

I even said I cut up worms as kid... And really enjoyed it.  Prefer animals to humans too...

20 of 80

I'm !@#$ing autistic. ???

21 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This test takes like 5 minutes and scores you on empathy. It has been floating around my group of friends. I’m overly empathic (66) and Lindsey scored a 44. Our friend group ranged from an 8 to 72. Thought it would be fun to throw out to the group: Empathy test

Lindsey is one I met?  She seemed like a "nice girl" who picked up on being a nice person.

Btw. A friend no one met... A girl who's my best friend probably 54 of 80.  Bwahah