Empathy Test

3 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Your Empathy Quotient score was 14 out of a possible 80.

Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome

14?

I'm still the reigning champ at 10

tumblr_mmz5xfmiPw1solyeco1_500.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

George: I’m different, I can sense the slightest human suffering

Jerry: are you sensing anything right now?

this test judges Constanza the better person 

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My 19 year old son scored a 17 too.

He sees nothing wrong with it. He's young, spoiled, and coddled.

I blame myself.

What did you score? Is it a generation skipping thing, or a long line of spoiled, coddled humans?   ?

1 minute ago, Augie said:

What did you score? Is it a generation skipping thing, or a long line of spoiled, coddled humans?   ?

56.  Wife 65.  We are dreamers.  And the 56 gets most of the mundane stuff done.  So sad when I am the voice of reason!

Anything but coddled.  We have been separated from family for three decades... Raised these children single handily, in a vacuum.  That's the problem for the low score, got it too good.

Daughter faired better, 35.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

56.  Wife 65.  We are dreamers.  And the 56 gets most of the mundane stuff done.  So sad when I am the voice of reason!

Anything but coddled.  We have been separated from family for three decades... Raised these children single handily, in a vacuum.  That's the problem for the low score, got it too good.

I took it twice and got a 50 and a 51. I think part of that is I tend to be cautious and don’t give extreme answers, possibly lowering my score. Now, what might I have score a few decades ago? That’s an interesting question. 

33 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My 19 year old son scored a 17 too.

He sees nothing wrong with it. He's young, spoiled, and coddled.

I blame myself.

I'm sure you're a great dad EII. I remember being that age soooo many years ago. 17 is probably on the high side for a 19 year old.

I think the reason mine is so low might be from anxiety pills I take. I really don't feel anything on them. 

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

th?id=OIP.lHcfWkfLwyq2d5jDLtWslQHaFB%26p

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...