National Anthem Solution

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Then there also is no conclusive way of showing it isnt 

Which means all.of this is a moot point

If 98% of the population that served didn't care. 1% found it offensive. 1% found it just.

...we would still have the media flaming this for ratings and shoving it down our throats like the narrative and distraction it is.  

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Well, you can thank Colin Kaepernick for dancing the line of raising awareness and being a disrespectful idiot.

LOL.  So the handful of vets you talk to supersedes a poll of 8000 + vets?  

What a joke.  8000 is easily a large enough number to adequately represent the military.  You lose, Bob.  You and your friends are NOT the majority, per this poll.

Again what is the size of the Current ACTIVE force?

so 0.019% (of the ACTIVE Force) lets not add in the numbers of Vets and ARNG and Reserves. Mean something. Lol sure we both are talking statistical NOTHINGS 

Edited by MAJBobby

In case anyone would like a little history lesson:
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/68141866/5761581

The Karlsruhe Football Club has been prohibited from playing during 1934 because the team failed to give the Nazi salute when entering the field to play against a French club from Nancy at Metz in December.

My father served in the war AGAINST the Nazis.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Which means all.of this is a moot point

If 98% of the population that served didn't care. 1% found it offensive. 1% found it just.

...we would still have the media flaming this for ratings and shoving it down our throats like the narrative and distraction it is.  

Yeah it doesnt matter. The NFL had a chance with his influence and power to stimulate something. Instead reversed course. Ignored their partners made a policy bending over to DC. 

So when 45 moves the goalposts again (he will) they already showed they are spineless enough to bend over again

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

What's your point?  

Point is your using a statistical nothing to combat my statistical nothing 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah it doesnt matter. The NFL had a chance with his influence and power to stimulate something. Instead reversed course. Ignored their partners made a policy bending over to DC. 

So when 45 moves the goalposts again (he will) they already showed they are spineless enough to bend over again

Hey Bob, do you think that 8000 is a better representation of the military than 5?

Let me know.

You know that NO POLL actually polls every single person, right?  They just poll enough to try to get a diverse and adequate representation, right?

Edited by BringBackOrton

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

There it is..... the truth of what you're really mad about.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Hey Bob, do you think that 8000 is a better representation of the military than 5?

Let me know.

You know that NO POLL actually polls every single person, right?  They just poll enough to try to get a diverse and adequate representation, right?

.0019% of the active force. 

0.000% if you combine active force and Vets. 

0%. Wow what a diverse and adequate representation lol

2 hours ago, Jeetz1231 said:

I know I am probably in the minority, but I am a veteran of the US military and I don't personally feel like the kneeling is disrespectful to the flag or my brothers and sisters who served and are still serving. If anything it shows the freedoms we have in this country as individuals. The protest is for racial injustice when dealing with police, they are using their right to peaceful protest. I personally would prefer that they stood for the anthem, but at the end of the day we live in a country that gives them the right to kneel for the anthem, and that is what makes this country great.

'nuf said

6 minutes ago, White Linen said:

There it is..... the truth of what you're really mad about.  

What that they had a chance to do nothing and support their partners and maybe reflect change? But bent over for DC?

yeah that is horrible and what i am made about limiting freedoms because of the government. 

And i have said a couple things i am really mad about in this thread

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

.0019% of the active force. 

0.000% if you combine active force and Vets. 

0%. Wow what a diverse and adequate representation lol

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Where do you live?  Guessing Buffalo. So Drive up to Ft Drum, poll the 10th Mountain on if they feel disrespected by the kneeling. And get back to me

MAJBobby of page 5?

I'd like to introduce you to MAJBobby of page 3.  

It's hard to stay consistent when you're emotional.  I get it.  Later, fella.

3 minutes ago, PIP said:

We really need to move on from this topic and talk football already. GO BILLS

See thats what everyone wants. That is why this happened. Put the real problem back in the closet 

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

MAJBobby of page 5?

I'd like to introduce you to MAJBobby of page 3.  

It's hard to stay consistent when you're emotional.  I get it.  Later, fella.

No just telling you to actually go talk to some. Instead of some junk poll. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

See thats what everyone wants. That is why this happened. Put the real problem back in the closet 

No just telling you to actually go talk to some. Instead of some junk poll. 

Which will prove what?  You just said 8000 people isn't enough.  

This is an emotionally charged topic for you, and you're flailing.  It happens.  

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nothing to do with 45. Sorry TDS has caused such tearing and pain to you.

But, the NFL doesn't need to make a scause stance.  That's bull ****. The NFL.has much bigger issues than some dumbass Kaepernick who ha sthe intellectual capacity of a flea causing them a headache. The NFL !@#$ed up not smacking this in the face when it started.  

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Which will prove what?  You just said 8000 people isn't enough.  

This is an emotionally charged topic for you, and you're flailing.  It happens.  

He's pretty much the same under any topic....

I'm active duty stationed in AZ.  Been in for 13 now.  Read my lips, no one cares about this in the military.  We have stressful lives and could give two shoes about what they do during the anthem.  We want to watch football to distract us from our stressful jobs.  Don't feed the media.

IMG_1036.JPG

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

No employer would let their employees use their workplace as a place to protest something that is NOT about the workplace

How many employers would force their employees to stand for the anthem before their shift? It is more complicated than protesting in the work place. The players didn't ask to stand and show fake patriotism. The anthem has nothing to do with their jobs.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Nothing to do with 45. Sorry TDS has caused such tearing and pain to you.

But, the NFL doesn't need to make a scause stance.  That's bull ****. The NFL.has much bigger issues than some dumbass Kaepernick who ha sthe intellectual capacity of a flea causing them a headache. The NFL !@#$ed up not smacking this in the face when it started.  

How many where kneeling at the end of the year?  How many articles written about protest at end of year?

and How much did they really suffer still gaining a Billion in revenue from 13B to 14B 

so tell me again how this had nothing to do with 45 even after the owners even mention his mouth was part of the discussions.