Why the !@#$ was there another mod in here this weekend?

A mod who isn't Darin locking a thread?!  Outrageous!  I am outraged!

We the people of PPP demand proof of life!  We will have no mod but Darin!

-----------------------------------------------E

Got my pitchfork!  Feel free to copy and paste so you can have one too.

FORWARD!

Edited by LeviF91

All mods can be mods down here in the dungeon.  Most just don't bother, unless some whiny little crybaby with a histrionic personality disorder complains that I said black women are discriminated against because they're black.

It's because the B word that is @Real News and a few others fags got butthurt that I drug their political comments to the out of hell from other boards to their rightful place.

Anyway, I was involved in what happened and will say this. @Hapless Bills Fan is awesome. I have chatted with her over the years now many, many times. The decision was made as a whole, with mods and admins, that the approach should be we submit reports of those who interject political posts on the regular boards and let the mods deal with them.  

As I said, I'm willing to let that happen and hope it does. Too many kids think it's cool to crack a low hanging Obama or Trump joke, or other political nonsense comment.

So, if you see something retarded flag it.  The thread went exactly as I had planned to have the issues addressed knowing the folks I quoted would be upset I waited them in PPP.  Those pussies caused attention to what they're saying to begin with and hopefully balance out the political bull ****

And if you're flagging something in PPP you are a mentally feeble, insufficient man who needs kicked in your ladyballs.

Edited by Boyst62
Grammar and spelinling

4 hours ago, westside said:

What the hell is going on down here in the basement!!

Madness I say!!

Complete and utter madness!!!

Dogs and cats living together!

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, westside said:

What the hell is going on down here in the basement!!

Madness I say!!

Complete and utter madness!!!

This place is creepy as hell ... That's why I just crack the door and peek in from time to time.   All the scurrying and that god awful smell ..... it's too much.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

We don't need no stinkin' mods!!

I thought he was a do nothing mod, you know, our kind of mod.

55 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

This place is creepy as hell ... That's why I just crack the door and peek in from time to time.   All the scurrying and that god awful smell ..... it's too much.

C'mon in. Can I offer you some tea?

• Like (+1) 1