Hard Knocks 2018: The Cleveland Browns

On 7/23/2018 at 2:46 PM, BigBuff423 said:

Well...there are a great many jokes that start out that way....nope sorry, they *start* with a Catholic priest and end with the drug test and prostitute...nope, that's a choir boy...never mind. I thought I had one....

You had a choir boy?  Is statute of limitations past?

My notes:

- Hue seems to nice

- Dorsey is awkward

- Baker comes across as entitled (when talking about the RV "Most places the rookies buy dinner, not here.  Not the Cleveland Browns.  I had to get my own RV" - which, I'm not even sure how the two were related)

- "Ain't now stopping us now", LITERALLY "earn your stripes" :rolls eyes:

- Compounding Interest - pay attention kids.

- Even Gregg Williams thinks Gregg Williams is an !@#$

- Feel sorry for Hue and all his family losses

- Lots of dogging going on in Browns camp - loved Landry giving it to 'em, though where are the coaches?

- "Signing bonus and school"?  Really - signing bonus?

- Seems like the staff thinks that Hue is being too soft on the players, letting guys sit out; Todd Haley rolling his eyes...

- Tyrod getting dogged for being old - at 29

Anyone that says they don't want to see the Bills on this, is crazy. :D

• Like (+1) 2

Haley rolling his eyes at Hue was the best moment .... as if Hue-bris would ever take advice from the guy who just came from the team that had been kicking the ass of that division for 15 years...

Baker looks like a 40 year old math teacher 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Haley rolling his eyes at Hue was the best moment .... as if Hue-bris would ever take advice from the guy who just came from the team that had been kicking the ass of that division for 15 years...

Think Haley is eyeballing the HC job when Hue gets fired?

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ha wow I did not know the team was involved in the editing of the episodes thanks yolo!

10 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

When do they show new episodes? Is it every Tuesday? It was my first time watching this show and I really enjoyed it.

Yes every tuesday for 5 weeks I believe.