5-15: Sean McDermott on One Bills Live - Josh Allen Has "Great Command" of the Offense

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Same old coach speak TBH..

This guy is so boring to listen to.

Is he more boring than Belichick?  I do not at all give a !@#$ what his interviews are like if he wins football games.  The guy ended the drought in year one, he's off to a good start.

I like boring.  It generates no headlines.   It's humble.   It's very Belichick like to be boring at press conferences.   The animated ones, the Rex's, the Herm Edwards, the guys with more boisterous press conferences don't seem to last...or win.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I think Taylor limited Dennison's ability to throw intermediate and deep middle in fairness, but the offensive was about as creative as a freshman algebra 1 class.  Dennison had to start adding in Anthony Lynn run plays to pick up the run game.  The snow game is a great demo of this...no zone frickin' blocking....just power and pulls.

So if Daboll is going to use the whole field and also go with power run....that will be a step towards a more "open" offense.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wow, he just slammed Rico, who deserves it running an antiquated offense without any type of attempt at modernization or catering to players strengths or abilities.

Why does he even bother?  I like him, but he never says anything. Every time he speaks I feel like he is just wasting everyone’s time. Just stop with interviews and press conferences, just continue being a good coach.

Edited by Billsflyer12
  • Like (+1) 1