My Mother In Law

Chef Jim

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm sorry for your loss.  And for your wife's marital status.

You don't know my wife like I do.  Her reply?

Hahaha.  I thought about that.  if nothing else, it shows I was thinking of her

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

You don't know my wife like I do.  Her reply?

Hahaha.  I thought about that.  if nothing else, it shows I was thinking of her

I admire your wife...you, however, need some advice.  Sorry for your loss.

• Haha (+1) 1

It's kind of like when I totaled my car a couple of month ago.  As I was being taken to the car rental place I was thinking "oh crap, I left the car registration bill in my car.  Waaaaait a minute.  Finally my procrastination pays off!"

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's kind of like when I totaled my car a couple of month ago.  As I was being taken to the car rental place I was thinking "oh crap, I left the car registration bill in my car.  Waaaaait a minute.  Finally my procrastination pays off!"

Many years ago, I totaled my ex's car.  I called her as I was being carted into an ambulance (a riding lawnmower fell out of a pickup truck driving the other direction; lawnmower landed in front of me and bounced/rolled into my windshield). 

I said, "I'm taking an ambulance to the hospital.  I just got into a bad accident."

Her response:  "In my new car?!?!?!"

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Many years ago, I totaled my ex's car.  I called her as I was being carted into an ambulance (a riding lawnmower fell out of a pickup truck driving the other direction; lawnmower landed in front of me and bounced/rolled into my windshield). 

I said, "I'm taking an ambulance to the hospital.  I just got into a bad accident."

I'm sorry.  I'm missing your point here.  I see nothing out of line in that conversation.  

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Gugny said:

got to have priorities.

condolences Chef.