Darnold fumbles first snap

35 minutes ago, Tcali said:

i was jokin to make a point. in fact we dont know that at all

I should have known you were joking!  Thanks for clarifying!

23 hours ago, wppete said:

I liked Sam Darnorld before the draft, now that he is a Jets I hope he is a disaster like every other Jets QB. 

I liked Mayfield.  I have said it months.  I thought Darnold (with the talent around him)  did not meet my expectations for him.  I had Josh Allen 4th...  But what do I know?!!?  Go Josh!!!  (Allen)

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/4/2018 at 3:55 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Jet's have had the "Butt Fumble",  now what will this one be called?

Still working on a better name, but my Doc diagnosed him with “Jet-Lag Fumbalitis” 

On 5/4/2018 at 1:19 PM, billsfan89 said:

I like Darnold as a QB but it is weird how no USC QB besides Carson Palmer has had a lot of success at the NFL level and even Palmer wasn't a resounding hall of fame player (1 career playoff win although certainly some good seasons throughout his career.) Each player is their own and if I were the Jets I wouldn't start him at all this season. Have him learn for a year maybe toss him in for 2-4 games at the back end of the season. Then I would spend a bunch of money and draft picks to build up the talent around him. Similar to what I want the Bills to do with Allen. 

Please, oh please let me know what college produces great NFL QBs. Especially in the last 20 years. Has any college produced more than 1 great NFL QB since 2000? Because if this is the criteria for future success, then it’s safe to say that no QB will succeed because their college doesn’t produce HOF QBs on a regular basis. Such a terrible argument. What college produces these great QBs?! 

3 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Please, oh please let me know what college produces great NFL QBs. Especially in the last 20 years. Has any college produced more than 1 great NFL QB since 2000? Because if this is the criteria for future success, then it’s safe to say that no QB will succeed because their college doesn’t produce HOF QBs on a regular basis. Such a terrible argument. What college produces these great QBs?! 

Who were the great Tennessee QBs before Peyton Manning?

how many great Michigan QBs followed Tom Brady?

Ben Rothlesberger came from a QB farm. 

Purdue must still be pumping out fantastic prospects after Brees got drafted. 

Auburn has a long line of HOF QBs too, right? Cam can’t be their first good QB...

Judging a QBs potential by the success of previous QBs from their college is the dumbest thing you can do, let alone post on a public forum. That’s just lazy and offensively stupid.