Bills bringing in another QB, this time from CFL

He makes it look easy, which I guess it is, when you remove 20 players from the field and just play catch with a receiver.

Is it possible that we could play some of our games in this manner this year?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Fadingpain said:

He makes it look easy, which I guess it is, when you remove 20 players from the field and just play catch with a receiver.

We get two of those a year - 4th quarter Patriot games.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Tyrod would probably have still checked down to the RB, the WR wasnt open enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Josh Allen's future Frank Reich? He fits the mould and looks like a similar skill set. That said he doesn't drive of his back foot as much as I would like to see and his footwork looks better on the run than in the pocket. Who know what it would look like in real time with a serious pass rush. Still good for the camp and a nice live arm!

Edited by Lenigmusx

40 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

What are his numbers in cold and windy weather?

The Bomber's stadium is "partially covered."  Meaning, the stands are kind of covered but the field is not.  I have to believe that the winds could be unpredictable in a stadium such as that.  Only about half of the CFL sites are covered.