The McClintock Effect Is Real

Gugny

Menstrual synchrony, also called the McClintock Effect[2] is an alleged process whereby women who begin living together in close proximity experience their menstrual cycle onsets (the onset of menstruation or menses) becoming more synchronized together in time than when previously living apart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_synchrony

I'm here to tell you that this is real and it translates to the workplace.

I have 49 direct reports.  Seven of them are men.  So I've got 38 women who spend 40+ hours together every week.

Last week - just between Thursday and Friday, I had 5 criers in my office.  A couple of them were all out snot bubble crying.  All over petty ****.

The McClinton Effect is real.

45 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Menstrual synchrony, also called the McClintock Effect[2] is an alleged process whereby women who begin living together in close proximity experience their menstrual cycle onsets (the onset of menstruation or menses) becoming more synchronized together in time than when previously living apart.

I have 49 direct reports.  Seven of them are men.  So I've got 38 women who spend 40+ hours together every week.

Last week - just between Thursday and Friday, I had 5 criers in my office.  A couple of them were all out snot bubble crying.  All over petty ****.

or you are just a sucker for a woman that cries.  

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Drip in my pain..my wife is 52. She was always on a even keel her entire life but these past few months have been a challenge.Happy as clam in high tide one day and BAM..the next day ...nothing can erase her misery and semi anger.

My wife went through a bout of this two years ago.  No discernible cause, no additional stresssors, kids happy and healthy...and BAM...she started crying a lot for no reason.  Would flip her s**t on the kids for small stuff, and stayed irritated with me for a couple months straight.  She went to a therapist...we went to a therapist.  Could not figure anything out.  A couple months later...completely back to normal.  Happy as a clam.

Bitches be crazy sometimes ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Are you sure it didn't have anything to do with the NFL draft?  There was a lot of crying going on at TBD on Friday...

14 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My wife went through a bout of this two years ago.  No discernible cause, no additional stresssors, kids happy and healthy...and BAM...she started crying a lot for no reason.  Would flip her s**t on the kids for small stuff, and stayed irritated with me for a couple months straight.  She went to a therapist...we went to a therapist.  Could not figure anything out.  A couple months later...completely back to normal.  Happy as a clam.

I think she was banging Ted Nolan.

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

And they’ll will have no memory of this a few years down the road when another woman tells them of these symptoms starting up.

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Drip in my pain..my wife is 52. She was always on a even keel her entire life but these past few months have been a challenge.Happy as clam in high tide one day and BAM..the next day ...nothing can erase her misery and semi anger.

I call it      Mental pause...   

just don't tell my wife I said that 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I call it      Mental pause...   

just don't tell my wife I said that 

I long ago learned that when the bride says 'PMS' I'm Packing MSuitcase...

Don't tell my wife I said that either!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
self preservation

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Did the study also show that hanging around women with synchronized cycles makes you think 49 minus 7 is 38 or did it get so bad that four women got killed Lord of the Flies style?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Did the study also show that hanging around women with synchronized cycles makes you think 49 minus 7 is 38 or did it get so bad that four women got killed Lord of the Flies style?

It's a special formula that takes homosexuals, bisexuals, asexuals and Hispanics into account.  Believe me ... my number is true.

Hope you are keeping the bathroom supplied with pads for these women. ???‍♀️???‍??‍??‍???‍⚖️?????‍⚖️??‍??‍???‍???‍♀️??‍♀️??‍???‍?

• Haha (+1) 1