Allen Jersey

Mark92

50 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

#49 is a very unattractive number, kinda like #14 on a receiver .

Right?.... my wife thought it was silly that I was annoyed by that. I was hoping for a traditional number in the 50’s. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

20 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

Nobody good ever wore #17 for the Bills.

Has anyone ever worn #17 for the Bills, period?   I'm guessing it's happened, but can't think of anyone.  It's pretty virgin territory on the Bills.

I was actually just having this conversation with my brother.

I was definitely anti-Allen leading up to the Draft and was pretty upset when we picked him instead of Rosen. But at the end of the day, i'm a Bills fan and he's our guy now. No point in crying over spilled Rosen.

I feel like if I buy a jersey, i'm quite literally - buying in. In a way, I think it would help me support the decision. So i'm definitely thinking i'll get one.

... at the very least - i'll grab one of those awesome 'Stats are for losers' t-shirts ?

https://breakingt.com/products/buffalo-gunslinger-shirt-stats-are-for-losers

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Right?.... my wife thought it was silly that I was annoyed by that. I was hoping for a traditional number in the 50’s. 

I agree with your wife. 49 is a cool number. Even if it wasn’t seems like a silly thing to be annoyed with. 

Maybe don’t wear a shirt with a 19 year old kids last name draped on your back like you’re high school sweethearts. 

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

I would be into a "Horrible Harry" Shirt when 26 shirts makes one.....

I did see that they made an “Allentown” shirt already. It’s actually pretty sweet.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Has anyone ever worn #17 for the Bills, period?   I'm guessing it's happened, but can't think of anyone.  It's pretty virgin territory on the Bills.

Kaelin Clay just wore it last year

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Mark92 said:

So how many of us will spend the money to buy an Allen jersey before we even see him behind center?  I'll admit it, I'm thinking about it.  I am all in on this kid, anyone else?  

Im Buying #17 and #49 jerseys. Soo excited! Go Bills. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'm going to have an Edmunds jersey soon, but I hope I never see him behind center.

That said, I had my Tyrod jersey by mid-April in 2015, so I've been there OP.

Edmunds lined up under center at the 6 inch line...4th and goal...i would kinda like that. or maybe kyle and harrison lined up behind edmunds!

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...it may read "TBD Hate Me"....stay tuned.............

I got a list of hundreds of haters.  

I will be the first to throw it in there face when we win big with him and they all start saying I loved the guy from the start.  

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

If I recall correctly, Justin TD Hunter wore #17

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I did see that they made an “Allentown” shirt already. It’s actually pretty sweet.

Kaelin Clay just wore it last year

I thought Clay wore #13 (he was here and gone before the KB deal right?) But I could be wrong