Bills UDFA signings & Rookie minicamp invitees

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

For 100m, no doubt.  Too early to gloss him "Blood Diamond"?  Great name, Key and Peele All-Star worthy.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...dammit I wet myself with Wahoo!......I held "my water" with Ernie "The Big Cat" Ladd, but couldn't now......BTW, did you see where we lost Bruno Sammartino this week?...remember "Big Chief White Owl" or Billy "Red" Lyons?.....Jesus, I'm OLD.............

Those guys were real wrestlers, and paved the way for Hulk et al.  RIP Bruno.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, wppete said:

I don’t know how this guy went undrafted but this could be a huge steal for us. Dabol obviously know this guy very well and has all thi insight. This has Dabol written all over it. I hope this guy get on the roster. 

Dude looks like an Easley and 'scoe love child, with a bit of Leodis My Man mixed in.  Looks like fastest guy since Boomhauer left.

• Haha (+1) 1

LB Corey Thompson LSU

I feel like Corey has been at LSU since the 90’s, that’s how long he’s been around. He was at LSU 6 years because he has spent a good part of his career injured. One year he tore his ACL, and then he missed all of 2016 with a broken leg.

He came to LSU as a highly recruited safety, but our DC moved him to Linebacker last season and he had his best season with 6 sacks.

He’s a little undersized for an NFL LB, so I think his best shot to make the team is on ST.

237140C3-495E-4A7F-9227-AF263377ED33.jpeg

Edited by CajunBillsBacker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

On paper.......that list.......I'd say that Jax and Washington raked some physical talent in UDFA.

Karl Malone's legitimate son KJ went to Houston........was wondering if the Bills might go back to his bloodline after modest success with his illegit first son Da'Mattress Bell.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Other than Eric Lee...

ouch

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He wasn't a Bills UDFA.    

2016 Houston UDFA.

details.details

he went to Patriots and is now hall of fame worthy.

lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

WR/RB, Shane Tucker, Middle Tennessee State

4/27/18-According to NFL Draft Diamonds, Middle Tennessee St. RB/WR Shane Tucker is getting a tryout with the team. 

QB, Ryan Zapoticky, Shippensburg

4/27/18-The Bills invitedShippensburg University’s QB Ryan Zapoticky to their rookies’ minicamp in May. Shippensburg is a division II school in the 

Edited by PIZ

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

WR/RB, Shane Tucker, Middle Tennessee State

4/27/18-According to NFL Draft Diamonds, Middle Tennessee St. RB/WR Shane Tucker is getting a tryout with the team. 

QB, Ryan Zapoticky, Shippensburg

4/27/18-The Bills invitedShippensburg University’s QB Ryan Zapoticky to their rookies’ minicamp in May. Shippensburg is a division II school in the 

I know absolutely nothing about Ryan Zapoticky, three minutes ago was the first time i ever saw his name, and I'm highly confident he's a better NFL prospect than Nathan Peterman. ;)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1