Josh Allen Background Video Stories

I have looked at all the threads and did a fast search.  IF this video has been posted somewhere...  feel free to delete this thread.  I watched it and Josh is really growing on me.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-4/10000000_220644442021914_6181832654896234496_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=bf85873d7e6e2327d89ca03eec1777ab&oe=5AE52F9B

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Pretty cools to see the Buffalo Bills fans begin to embrace Josh as you get to know him.  Feels strange yet awesome to watch him transition from Wyoming to Buffalo; feels like watching your kid get married.  The Bills got the QB with the best all-around talent and highest, yet untapped potential.  While his coaches are great at Wyoming, he's never had QB specific coaching (besides the last three months with Jordan Palmer) that he will get with the Buffalo coaches.  He's yours to mold and develop.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Nice video.... thanks for posting this! Allen should really fit in well here within the community. Can't wait to see him wearing our red white & blue! GO BILLS!

They should put this video on the Buffalo bills website, Facebook page, and Twitter page.  Fans need to start realizing we got a franchise QB once again.

• Like (+1) 5

23 minutes ago, PIZ said:

If you're not a Josh Allen fan after watching this, then I don't know what will convince you.

Seriously.

I don't know how much of it is scripted BS, but whatever, it gave me goosebumps.

I'm rooting for this kid to light up OBD.

When his dad was talking about him pumping the crowd up, I was envisioning him out there, raising the roof, getting the Bills Mafia riled up as he's marching down the field.

23 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Pretty solid vid.    Ran across it on fb.     Daddy Allen is a better farmer than jboyst.  

thanks teddy!

• Like (+1) 2

The more I see the more I like this kid.

I'm not any more sure he will succeed in the NFL, but I think I'm closer to understanding why McBeane fell in love with this guy. It doesn't get anymore "family" or "process" than this.

And btw... "Revenge tour", love that.

• Like (+1) 3

At the very least this introduces him to the fans...doesn’t mean he is the savior of our franchise....but will definitely make him more endearing to the fans that view him negatively. I’m excited to see how his future in Buffalo unfolds.

• Like (+1) 2