How many Wyoming players will be drafted?

Hebert19

People criticize the dude for low completion against bad competition however his team flat out sucked.  

I was against him over Rosen but you people and your negativity is ridiculous.  Let's look at things post draft and see how his supporting cast looked.  

Same people who probably said tyrod never had a good supporting cast are probably the bozos criticizing Allen. 

I didn't want him...but not that we have him.  Support him or whine elsewhere. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

Since they have had a grand total 82 players drafted into the NFL since 1936 from their amazing college program, one would be right the guess every year on average. 

.....any idea what the counts are for Coe (FredEx), Chadron State (Beebe) or Kutztown (Andre)?.....why we could even look at the cadre of QB's the famed UCS has sent to the NFL and their "beyond prolific" careers......

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....any idea what the counts are for Coe (FredEx), Chadron State (Beebe) or Kutztown (Andre)?.....why we could even look at the cadre of QB's the famed UCS has sent to the NFL and their "beyond prolific" careers......

I answered the query, Mr. Sensitive.

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

People criticize the dude for low completion against bad competition however his team flat out sucked.  

I was against him over Rosen but you people and your negativity is ridiculous.  Let's look at things post draft and see how his supporting cast looked.  

Same people who probably said tyrod never had a good supporting cast are probably the bozos criticizing Allen. 

Jeez, didn't know you run the board now. Maybe you worry about your own posts.

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

I believe the point is that if you drop Drew Brees on a JV high school football field he should light it up as the best of all 22 players every snap.... taking it to the extreme 

3 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I want to say 7. It's 7 isn't it? 9? 22? Just TELL US!!! DAMN YOU HERB AND YOUR SECRETS!!!

That was wise of you to chose both odd and even numbers, thereby increasing you chances from......oh, hell, I’m not good at math...

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I asked a question...what the hell is your problem sonny?.....

I'm not your sonny, but sounds like you want to spank me.....

Maybe I misunderstood your out of the blue point about comparing USC QB's draftee successes to the scant Wyoming players drafted as cynicism....but I don't think I did. 

13 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I believe the point is that if you drop Drew Brees on a JV high school football field he should light it up as the best of all 22 players every snap.... taking it to the extreme 

I think Nick Foles has proven that without a talented roster he is a low tier backup. I think the Saint have done an excellent job of surrounding Bree's with good offensive talent. The Saint also know that Bree's likes to step up into the pocket when he makes his throws. They always have a very strong interior O-Line. If you put  Bree's on the Bears I don't think he even passes for 3,000 yards. 

If a good college QB plays for a big name school that has a spread offense his completion % and overall offensive numbers will skyrocket. If Allen played for the Cougars for three years I highly doubt he is a Buffalo Bill right now.

43 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

I'm not your sonny, but sounds like you want to spank me.....

Maybe I misunderstood your out of the blue point about comparing USC QB's draftee successes to the scant Wyoming players drafted as cynicism....but I don't think I did. 

......LOL.....definitely have to apologize here for misinterpreting your Wyoming program stats being sarcasm.....82 players in 82 years does equal to one per year, which ironically works out to the same "one each" we've experienced from Coe, Kutztown & Chadron State.....hope the "new one" is as productive as "those ones"...again my apology...