Jordan Palmer: Buffalo Will Build A Statue For Josh Allen In A Few Years

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

Say what you will but there is one guy who loves Josh Allen.... and I don’t mean Peter Prisco.  

Jordan Palmer was on John Murphy and he talked about Allen in glowing terms.   He also discussed why his completion percentage was so low and, why in this particular case, he isn’t concerned.  

The most surprising thing he said he said is that Bill fans are going to love Josh and that he is the passer he’s ever seen.  Better than Cutler or his brother Carston.  He also said that in a few years Bills fans will be building a statue to him.  

04-27 Jordan Palmer on One Bills Live https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/wgr550.hosted.cx/hosting/media/wgr550/1642018/122596011.mp3

Sure jordan, I agree we will...  but the question is, will it be in his honor or to set on fire? 

Also for all you karma folks after ending the playoff drought of 17 years the most important draft pick at the most important position is #17.... maybe it works out after all 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

It surely is.  They wouldn’t bring someone on the air that would trash the pick

Jordan was saying it before he was drafted by the Bills.  He was talking about how hard he worked on his footwork and how much that improved his overall accuracy.  It was seen when he went to the Senior Bowl and was pretty accurate compared to what he had shown durning the regular season and was better at the combine and private workouts.

Maybe growing up in a small town and going to a small school - he had a lot to be taught and Jordan said his work ethic was exceptional- so maybe with training and proper teaching he can get better.  We will see, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and want to see him learn and grow.

I would love to see the Bills bring in a guy to really work on those specific things and really develop this kid because he could be special, but if they do not keep him growing and learning - he could easily bust.

Former Bills great Jordan Palmer said this? I’m convinced. I’m sure it has nothing to do with him being his coach.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure jordan, I agree we will...  but the question is, will it be in his honor or to set on fire? 

Also for all you karma folks after ending the playoff drought of 17 years the most important draft pick at the most important position is #17.... maybe it works out after all 

That and the picking players at 7 & 16 are the my biggest hope for Allen.

3 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Two days and one horrible preseason finale. He was his qb coach throughout the draft process. Darnold too. That’s why we can

That wasn't fair to him he got thrown to the wolves but everyone was banged up if I remember right.

Right off the street to under center.

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Especially with him using the n word.

kiddong, sort of. Parts of WNY are embarrassing how backwards they are. 

in total agreement. 

we'll see how he does. I'll hold off on making any predictions, since according to Allen, I'd be wrong by default.

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Usually guys without talent have to have tremendous understanding of the game. It's why Kellen Moore and Ken Dorsey are QB coaches. Their lack of talent requires them to have a deep understanding of the game and have really good mechanics in order to stick around the league. It's why Jason Garrett is a head coach. 

It's why there are so many crappy backup catchers who are managers in baseball. Ken Griffey should never be a hitting coach. It was easy for him...what can he tell anybody?

ummm... i dunno but i would say the only reason why Jason Garrett is a head coach is because he is a willing marionette. i think most know who really runs that team.

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

What parts of WNY are you speaking of?

I’ll preface that I love WNY and some of the best people on earth are from there.  But sadly, I’ve heard that word in South Buffalo and several rural towns.  Obviously it was said by losers but it still shocks the system. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’ll preface that I love WNY and some of the best people on earth are from there.  But sadly, I’ve heard that word in South Buffalo and several rural towns.  Obviously it was said by losers but it still shocks the system. 

Do you think that this sort of behavior is exclusive to WNY?

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Do you think that this sort of behavior is exclusive to WNY?

That’s your counter?  Other places are racist?  And there has been a rep with Buffalo in the past.  It’s growing to be a real place again but it is funny that we draft the guy who puts out racist tweets (for the record I’m pretty sure he isn’t racist).