Now sign dez!

Hebert19

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

So zay streeter and  Benjamin for you?  As there aren't any 3rd rounders taking an impact otherwise. 

Not a guy that can't catch anymore. Dallas tried to get him the ball but he was having none of it. I think a low end fa is the place to go for help at this point

10 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Best LB, got your qb...now get another WR

Why bring in a guy who is more focused about beating his old team than playing week to week?  He is drama, he is overrated and he is a distraction that this young roster doesn't need.  We don't need to fill all the holes in one offseason.  So many fans try to do this but it just isn't plausible.  Wait until the right opportunity comes along to fill the need.  He doesn't fit what this team is about.

Edited by Buffalo30

I would, but after the draft.

16 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

So zay streeter and  Benjamin for you?  As there aren't any 3rd rounders taking an impact otherwise. 

don't you mean Zay Streeker ;)

2 minutes ago, Acattack15 said:

Great post. Sign Dez... Sign another CB and lets get this thing going. It aint about 2018 (these moves scream 2019++) , but we still are looking up! Love the Beane/Mcdemontt blueprint

Plus we have a ton of cap space next year, feels so awesome to have a unified, competent Front Office and coaching staff.

8 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Why bring in a guy who is more focused about beating his old team than playing week to week?  He is drama, he is overrated and he is a distraction that this young roster doesn't need.  We don't need to fill all the holes in one offseason.  So many fans try to do this but it just isn't plausible.  Wait until the right opportunity comes along to fill the need.  He doesn't fit what this team is about.

Agreed!

They could really use him., But I don’t think it will happen.

44 minutes ago, Qearly2018 said:

Does Mike Wallace have anything left in the tank? Or was it hard to tell this past season with Flacco not being very good.

He signed somewhere... Eagles?