You snowflakes mad?

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This topic is already under discussion in another thread.

I neither like the pick nor hate it...........i'm a little concerned about taking a project QB in the top 10 though.

Sure the kid has all the tangibles that NFL franchises look for, however the same was said about EJ.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I've never seen so much hate for a player like we've seen for Allen. He is going to be great. 

I agree.  I think the hate makes it easy for some people.  If he fails they can say I told you so and if he succeeds they'll be cheering him on with the rest of us.

• Like (+1) 1

Inaccurate QB's don't magically become great NFL QB's. It was my gripe with Jackson as well. I didn't expect us to give up bith 2nd's to move up 5 spots and take an extremely flawed project of a QB. Beane and McDermott just likely sealed their own fates. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I neither like the pick nor hate it...........i'm a little concerned about taking a project QB in the top 10 though.

Sure the kid has all the tangibles that NFL franchises look for, however the same was said about EJ.

McCarron being here takes the pressure off of Allen starting which is to say if we get off to a good start so be it and if we do not so be it.  

1 minute ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Not appreciating a 57% completion rate in college makes me a snowflake? 

tons of HOF QBs have had similar completion percentage, have you even seen him play, always running for his life, average WRs that hardly ever seem to have separation. Small school whoas.

I was on EJ's ass from the moment he was selected, that was a stupid mistake by a stupid GM. We just saw it happen all over again.

What a disaster...

Beane is on a very short leash will a large segment of the fan base already.

Again, we have a FO that is smarter than everyone else...

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Inaccurate QB's don't magically become great NFL QB's. It was my gripe with Jackson as well. I didn't expect us to give up bith 2nd's to move up 5 spots and take an extremely flawed project of a QB. Beane and McDermott just likely sealed their own fates. 

Brett Favre says hello.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

McCarron being here takes the pressure off of Allen starting which is to say if we get off to a good start so be it and if we do not so be it.  

Just replace the rubber mats with a fine burbur and we'll be ok.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

He's a Bill now.  Like it or hate it you better be rooting for him or you shouldn't be here.  

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Brett Favre...