Without WRs and a OL our QB will be up against it

Going down the line of threads, all I see are QBs featured.

I don't care if Jim Kelley puts on a uniform again, without any sound and quality people to run routes,

catch the football and go with it, we have a problem. Our WR1 is coming off surgery, and all we can do

is hope for the best with him. Our WR2 is coming off a bad rookie year, and a even worse off season,

and that is it for NFL quality WRs on the roster.

Our TE is so banged up, he can't practice between games, although I say give Nick O'Leary the spot, and

he will be adequate or more than adequate. The OL needs big help. Average QBs have won SBs, so

let us hope for the best Thursday.

Yah we definitely need to keep punting quarterback for another decade until we get that offensive line and WR corps JUUUUUUSSSSSST right. 

And, this can only be done via the draft because we all know that offensive free agents love coming to teams that start backup-caliber QBs. 

Be be sure to let everyone know when that offensive line and WR corps get your seal of approval so we can start the process to acquire enough draft capital to actually be in position to draft an elite QB prospect. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

Going down the line of threads, all I see are QBs featured.

I don't care if Jim Kelley puts on a uniform again, without any sound and quality people to run routes,

catch the football and go with it, we have a problem. Our WR1 is coming off surgery, and all we can do

is hope for the best with him. Our WR2 is coming off a bad rookie year, and a even worse off season,

and that is it for NFL quality WRs on the roster.

Our TE is so banged up, he can't practice between games, although I say give Nick O'Leary the spot, and

he will be adequate or more than adequate. The OL needs big help. Average QBs have won SBs, so

let us hope for the best Thursday.

I understand your point, but to be fair, Jim Kelly is almost 60 now. 

22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Another pass on QB thread like it has worked so well Since Jim Kelly. 

When you have a real QB later round WRs and OL prospects seem to excel in the NFL though interesting???

I swear there are folks on here who would rather have draft picks than a franchise QB!

Draft Picks> QB

...Good thing there's also a draft NEXT YEAR, and the year after, and the year after. Oh, and a free agency period in which we have $90 million to spend. Year one? Yeah, the surrounding cast may not look so great. Year 2 and beyond? Now we're talking!

• Like (+1) 1

Someone convinced me we need to get your QB first and then build a line to protect him. (you know who you are) Our QB of the future is drafted, McK gets killed for a year, we draft in the top 5 next year. OL comes together in another year through draft and FA. WR is added. D is solidified.  Bills win SB in 3-4 years. I wake up?

Get your QB, throw AJ to the wolves (Which even if the Bills trade a good amount of picks they should still have at least 2 premium picks to address other needs like grabbing a guard and a WR so it's not like there isn't other picks to address other needs) and see what happens in 2018. But if you have a QB in place you can figure out the rest of the team much easier. It's a lot harder to find a QB than it is a pair of guards, a WR, and a RT. The Bills will have a draft class in 2019 and a **** load of cap space to plug in some other needs around a QB. But if they don't find a QB they won't have any shot at sustained success. 

Of course we need a franchise QB. But will he be ready to start in Sept. . The point is with no Incognito 

to protect his blind side, and no top flight receivers, will he survive the year to become the man 

for years to come, or will he get ruined .

The NFL graveyard is full of failed early round QBs, but lets give him a chance with a OL and WRs.