Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

Forget the second overall. The Giants dont deserve to be bailed out.

We tried, they said no, now everyone else from the Browns (4th), Broncos (5th), Colts (6th), etc... would be willing to move down.

In turn, not only do the Giants lose value for that second overall, but now we could potentially get to fourth overall and not have to pay nearly as much.

Gettleman can suck a whole ....

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Beane said he felt he could. And I'm saying that's what it would take for me to make the trade. It'll all depend on the Giants. They hold the key to trade values.

Not really because the framework of 2 different trades are in place for the Bills according to a reliable source. The different trades are activated based on what happens. There is not a scenario though where the 2019 1st will be used. That’s why they got 22. They can use 2 1sts this year (which no one else can) and have 2 2nds and 2 3rds. They built it that way to get their QB. Rosen, Darnold and Mayfield according to that same source. If they go 1, 2, 3 then things will change. Otherwise 4 - 7 is where they will take one of those guys.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If that happens I am staying at 12.

Get Allen or Jackson there

or

Roquan. Trade out of 22 and try to pick up a 3rd and 2019 1st. Take a QB (Rudolph or Faulk or Lauletta) with one of those 2nds or 3rds. Load the rest of your roster to the vets of your ability.

I would be amazed if Roquan dropped to us at 12, like eyeballs popping out and peeing your pants amazed.

19 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

If we get to 4, I almost feel like Gettleman would trade with Beane for peanuts just to piss of the Jets. 

It better be for peanuts because Gettleman will still get his player because the Bills and Jets are picking QB's. A 2nd and a 5th rd pick should do it.

49 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If that happens I am staying at 12.

Get Allen or Jackson there

or

Roquan. Trade out of 22 and try to pick up a 3rd and 2019 1st. Take a QB (Rudolph or Faulk or Lauletta) with one of those 2nds or 3rds. Load the rest of your roster to the vets of your ability.

Thats gross

28 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

If we get to 4, I almost feel like Gettleman would trade with Beane for peanuts just to piss of the Jets. 

Maybe not Gettleman but certainly the Mara family would appreciate it lol

17 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It better be for peanuts because Gettleman will still get his player because the Bills and Jets are picking QB's. A 2nd and a 5th rd pick should do it.

To go from 4th to 2nd?  I would give he fourth and that's it. They would why the same player and screw over the rival team

5 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I just pray that one of Rosen or Darnold slip past the NYJ at 3, because then all bets are off.

I truly believe the Bills will do what they need to, to land one of those 2 QBs if they are on the board after #3. 

My hope is Barkley is taken by the Giants, that puts pick 4 into play. I wouldn't hate giving up 12, 22, and a 2nd next year for pick 4 for Josh Allen, but Rosen or Darnold is worth that large commitment of picks. 

I think for the Browns that trade makes sense too. They take their QB at 1, Barkley isn't there at 4, so Chubb or picks 12, 22, and a 2nd next years sets the table for them with 2019's draft (they would have two second round picks and two third-round picks.) I think I would rather have picks 12 and 22 plus a 2nd in 2019 than Chubb at pick 4. 

The Bills need their QB badly the Browns would already have their QB and then get a chance to get another haul of picks. 

Edited by billsfan89

54 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would be amazed if Roquan dropped to us at 12, like eyeballs popping out and peeing your pants amazed.

I’d be surprised too but a run on QBs and it’s possible. The kid from VT is going early too. If you can’t get a QB that you value there don’t just take one to take one. Get a stud. That was my point I guess.