[Vague Title]Dick Drew

9 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Welcome to the board.

i too go through times where I think they should replenish the roster. Not a bad thought at all.

9 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Welcome to the board.

i too go through times where I think they should replenish the roster. Not a bad thought at all.

i'm not gonna spend a lot of thought on this approach other than to say a guy like white /faulk / lauletta could turn out having better career(s)....and i'm confident in a.j.

34 minutes ago, Dick Drew said:

How good a NFL QB is A.J. McCCarron?  NO ONE KNOWS.

What we do know is if you surround him with good football players and top notch coaching he can throw 58 TDs with 10 interceptions and win 2 National Championship in 2 years at Alabama.

How good a NFL QB can  Peterman become?  NO ONE KNOWS.

What we do know is his head coach thought enough of his ability to start him against arguably the best defense in the NFL.  He must have NFL talent.

My suggestion is to keep all our draft picks to use on surrounding McCarron with elite players while picking a QB in the later rounds.  Remember that the greatest QB that has ever lived was a 6th round pick who sat on the bench for 3 years.

Hoping to get lucky like the Patriots did is not a plan.

1 hour ago, Dick Drew said:

What we do know is if you surround him with good football players and top notch coaching he can throw 58 TDs with 10 interceptions and win 2 National Championship in 2 years at Alabama.

What we do know is his head coach thought enough of his ability to start him against arguably the best defense in the NFL.  He must have NFL talent.

My suggestion is to keep all our draft picks to use on surrounding McCarron with elite players while picking a QB in the later rounds.  Remember that the greatest QB that has ever lived was a 6th round pick who sat on the bench for 3 years.

IDIOTIC  first topic

1 hour ago, jr1 said:

I thought this would be about Drew Lock

Lock DWARFED both Darnold and Rosen's production last year with 44 TD's to just 13 INT's!

I haven't seen arm talent like Lock's since the turn of the century... Frightening potential if his career stays on it's current trajectory.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Who is the guy you think is the greatest QB?  The best QB I know of who was a 6th round pick won the Super Bowl in his 2nd season, after being on the bench his rookie year and very beginning of his 2nd year.  

Well McCaron spent his first few seasons on the bench too

And there wasn't any QB controversies in NE to have Brady start over Bledsoe

1 hour ago, Dick Drew said:

What a great idea!  Draft the best at every position BUT QB and count on a retread of another team's backup QB or a 2nd or 3rd day draft pick to do the job for you.   Too bad that no other Bills head coach or GM since we drafted Trent Edwards in 2007 ever thought of or tried that - SUPERBOWL

Dick Drew, you are a LAMP of the LAMPiest - a veritable shining beam in the mote of our dark days.

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

No. I am afraid not. That is ridiculous. 

A string walks into the bar and asks for a bacardi.  The bartender points to a sign that says "no strings allowed".

So the string walks out, ties himself into an overhand knot, and walks back in.  The bartender says..... Stop me when you've heard this before.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan