No More Color Rush on TNF?

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sorry, didnt see that and got excited.

With so much lead time and development time put into things like this I doubt they could make them just go away with a snap of the fingers. Nike also has a say to a degree as the amount of product that is manufactured etc that it would need time to be brought back down. Buffalo, along with a few other markets have had these jerseys pushed, promoted, and marketed very heavily. Wash, Cinn, and a few others dont even bother with a 'line' devoted to it and it's difficult to find them at retail after the 1st mandatory wave. The Bills have embraced it as last years RED sideline gear was held back until color rush time before it was put out as an alt option to blue and white primary colored gear.

Edited by gobills1212

Each team playing on Thursday should be coming off a bye, just to make it fair.  That, and the players may need the extra time to prepare their eyes for the optic searing Color Rush experience.  Most look like what you'd get if you fed a unicorn skittles and it threw up on the team's away jerseys.  <_<

20 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It's so funny how all these media a-holes make so much money trying to repackage things all of the time. I actually liked our red jerseys. Likely this is a group of TV people who never played sports deciding what football fans want. 

The fact is they cant schedule stronger games. They try to, but teams always disappoint and you wind up with crap games in prime time. It happens every year. They need to just leave it be and division games was a pretty good idea. 

Yeah, but why should ex-football players be making business/broadcasting decisions?

Shouldn't that be left to business people and broadcasters?

Fact is tons of football fans get off on uniforms, colors, alternate jerseys, and spend a ton of money on that crap all the time.

7 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Yeah, but why should ex-football players be making business/broadcasting decisions?

Shouldn't that be left to business people and broadcasters?

Fact is tons of football fans get off on uniforms, colors, alternate jerseys, and spend a ton of money on that crap all the time.

Good points. I just feel like all that crap is for the fair weather fan. I worked in television for a bit, and generally speaking none of those nerds have any idea what fans want. They change things up to justify their jobs. 

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bills' throwbacks are AFL Championship Era just as they should be. 

Only 1 uni made it to 5 AFC Championships in a row... And it ain't the old AFL ones.

On 4/10/2018 at 2:56 PM, Limeaid said:

The best way to liven up TNF is to have it set up with bye so teams are not competing with 3 days preparation.

i agree. This would be such an easy fix too.  The 2 teams that play on Thursday would have a bye the week before giving them like 18 days since their last game and 10 days until their next game.  Great for Roger's pet term "player safety".  the games are  between division rivals that have byes at the same time. it would seem an easy fix.