2018 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

Not a fan of either team but its always kind of cool to see a team finally get past the team they always struggle against in the playoffs.  Reminds me a little bit of MJ finally getting past the Bad Boys Pistons teams in 91.  Congrats to the Caps, that was a big win for that franchise! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/3/2018 at 11:14 AM, plenzmd1 said:

I have grown to love the caricature that is Jack Edwards. He is sooooo over the top, just has to be an act and i think it is funny now. I actually watch the NESN broadcast when they play the Sabres.:D

Jim Jackson was way worse. Thank the baby Jesus no penguins 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Commonsense said:

No turning back now! Going to be fun trying to do it in Smashville.

Should be a great game that's for sure! $10 on Nashville over here!

16 hours ago, Dante said:

Think I'm pulling for Tampa now.

I live in Tampa and am rooting for the Caps... it's 93 here right now, this is a hockey town? Also pulling for the Jets, can't imagine what their fans went through for those years.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sunday at 8 PM???  Why????

Good thing GoT isn’t on I’d be in a dilemma!!!!!

I don't get the NHL. Why the wait until Thursday for the Preds/Jets game? Talk about taking the steam out of a series. WTF? Dumb.

Also, on a side note. What is up with Volkswagen and the commercial they show on all the NHL games? How the hell can they sell me a Volkswagen by showing me a bunch of drugged out, smelly, grubby hippies pushing a pos VW bus out of some mud probably contaminated by human waste from overworked porta-potties? Ugh! 

5 hours ago, Dante said:

I don't get the NHL. Why the wait until Thursday for the Preds/Jets game? Talk about taking the steam out of a series. WTF? Dumb.

Also, on a side note. What is up with Volkswagen and the commercial they show on all the NHL games? How the hell can they sell me a Volkswagen by showing me a bunch of drugged out, smelly, grubby hippies pushing a pos VW bus out of some mud probably contaminated by human waste from overworked porta-potties? Ugh! 

Is it in CBA that they need a travel day?

Oh... You aren't their target base. :P

33 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Is it in CBA that they need a travel day?

Oh... You aren't their target base. :P

But it's 3 days. Struck me as a bit odd.

And I guess I'm not in VW's demographic cause I just find that ad so offputting! Although a friend has one of those VW vans but the beach version with the roof windows, surfboards etc. I have to admit it is pretty cool. This is it :thumbsup: 

IMG_0638.JPG

Edited by Dante
Add a pic
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dante said:

But it's 3 days. Struck me as a bit odd.

And I guess I'm not in VW's demographic cause I just find that ad so offputting! Although a friend has one of those VW vans but the beach version with the roof windows, surfboards etc. I have to admit it is pretty cool. This is it :thumbsup: 

IMG_0638.JPG

Oh... Thought it was 2.

Nice.  Too clean.  Perfect.  Neurotic isn't "cool."  "Chill" with a dirty van is. 

Culture appropriation!  You should be ashamed of yourself!

:D:P

J/K w/you.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

13 hours ago, Dante said:

That is F'ing weird.   Thursday night to proceed then what, Sunday 1st game? 

Hey man...  The late 60's were a great time.   Peace Love and Zippo's.   Burn your draft card and burn the bra!!!  

CAPS Bolts Friday @ 8.

13 hours ago, Dante said:

Justin Timberlake concert in Nashville tonight. 

• Thank you (+1) 1