TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

Cb would have been the pick if not for the recent run on dbs.  Thought about Arden key here but the fins appear to be going away from troubled players.  The Miami dolphins will take a player who will grow along side Josh rosen.

The Miami dolphins select Christian Kirk wr texas a&m.

Go ahead and get the poll started @Virgil

31 minutes ago, section122 said:

Cb would have been the pick if not for the recent run on dbs.  Thought about Arden key here but the fins appear to be going away from troubled players.  The Miami dolphins will take a player who will grow along side Josh rosen.

The Miami dolphins select Christian Kirk wr texas a&m.

Go ahead and get the poll started @Virgil

I hope the Dolphins GM isn't as good as you. This would be a horrible draft for the Bills. The Dolphins are in shambles right now, with Rosen they would surpass us in the AFCE. 

@aristocrat is on the clock

Edited by billspro

1 hour ago, billspro said:

I hope the Dolphins GM isn't as good as you. This would be a horrible draft for the Bills. The Dolphins are in shambles right now, with Rosen they would surpass us in the AFCE. 

@aristocrat is on the clock

If the dolphins are hiring I'm listening lol.  The fins have a few needs specifically the front 7 on defense so 2 picks on offense probably aren't reality but Rosen was a no brainer and Kirk is the best available by a long shot imo.  He and key were my 2 choices and they cut ties with headache players so that ruled out key for me. 

With the 46th pick, in the NFL 2019 Draft, the Bengals (my 2nd favorite QB, Mr.. Dalton´s team) select Malik Jefferson, ILB, Texas Texas_logo.gif,  

@TheBeane & his Arizona Cardinals are on the clock!  .....

23 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

With the 46th pick, in the NFL 2019 Draft, the Bengals (my 2nd favorite QB, Mr.. Dalton´s team) select Malik Jefferson, ILB, Texas Texas_logo.gif,  

@TheBeane & his Arizona Cardinals are on the clock!  .....

Corner on the "no-hype linebackers" market to go with Preston Brown? 

• Like (+1) 1