Bad feeling that we take Mason Rudolph

Not exactly sure why but I have a bad feeling that Rudolph could be the quarterback we end up taking.

Maybe it's because him and Beane are both from the Carolina's, or perhaps it's because we traded up to 12th (a position that he should be available)

After reading his scouting report I really hope we aren't considering taking this guy! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Not exactly sure why but I have a bad feeling that Rudolph could be the quarterback we end up taking.

Maybe it's because him and Beane are both from the Carolina's, or perhaps it's because we traded up to 12th (a position that he should be available)

After reading his scouting report I really hope we aren't considering taking this guy! 

Have you considered finding another team?  I've never seen anyone start such depressing threads.

I think you're safe. I don't see it happening. 

I simply don't believe that they turned down both Mahomes and Watson last year and then spent all this time and effort offloading talent and accruing draft picks....just to draft the 6th rated quarterback prospect in this class. It doesn't make any sense.

It's definitely possible, of course, but I don't view it as likely. I also don't think Rudolph will end up being a 1st round pick.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

I simply don't believe that they turned down both Mahomes and Watson last year and then spent all this time and effort offloading talent and accruing draft picks....just to draft the 6th rated quarterback prospect in this class. It doesn't make any sense.

It's definitely possible, of course, but I don't view it as likely. I also don't think Rudolph will end up being a 1st round pick.

I wouldn't be so sure.  We don't have any information regarding the Bills rankings of QBs.  All we have is a public ranking.  The public ranking might not be the ranking for a lot of teams.  Teams are thinking about fits in their system, in their locker room so on and so forth and nobody has the inside track on that information except for that team.  Honestly, I'm not going to get invested.  I have my preference but I'll just wait to see who we pick up because my 1-6 might not be Beane and McDermott's.

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

I hope you are right!

Does it concern you at all that we might not be able to trade into the top 5?

Edited by Klaista2k

3 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

I hope you are right!

Does it concern you at all that we might not be able to trade into the top 5?

No.

I think most fans are overestimating the speed at which the QBs are going to come off the board this year. To think that the first five picks will all be quarterbacks is silly to me. 

I believe that a couple of the consensus top four QBs will fall into the 6-10 range, and that's where the Bills will ultimately wind up trading up and selecting a passer. 

When draft season started, I wanted the Bills to make sure to procure a top 3 spot. I now think that's probably not necessary.

Time will tell. 

• Like (+1) 1

I get a bad feeling from the meatball sub I had tonight or from the political climate or kids getting killed in school or relatives that have cancer it's a quarterback and these guys know more than we do give them their chance and relax a little.  You're not going to get a guy you want if we can't move up so stop setting yourself up for disappointment and attention.