Bad feeling that we take Mason Rudolph

Just read this guys bio not sure why all the bad feelings on this guy i would think with picking up AJ if they got Rudolph & let him sit behind AJ & learn the NFL game a bit he could be a good get .

His college stats & his NFL "prototypical size" seems to be a plus i think in the past we have had worse & if he can be had with a draft pick that is closer to the right cost than blowing our wodd on moving up to #2 i'm not sure what s the down side ??

But i will leave it up to the process because to this point Mc Bean has proven to know more than all of us as fans !!! 

Go Bills !!

At this point, I'd be very disappointed with either Rudolph or Jackson in the first round.  I'd probably prefer Jackson over Rudolph in the second-third rounds, since he has the higher ceiling.  Rudolph, with his lack of arm strength, seems to be the definition of a caretaker quarterback. 

I have a bad feeling that the day the Jets traded into the #3 spot will go down in infamy for Bills fans.

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Your feelings really matter. Keep sharing them with us. I don't know what we'd do without them.

Thank you. I truly do not know what we'd all do without your awesome reply's... Please keep sharing them with us.