Would ya?

ya know, I was talking to about this to a buddy the other day. 10 years ago, college-aged girls I thought looked like adults. Now that my daughter is a freshman in college, college-aged girls look like they are 12.

So no for me

I saw one article about her last night that went into a huge discussion of how she will be better off with the weekly payout and not the lump sum. Chef Jim would have loved it since it was all based on investing and returns. 

She had to think about whether to take the lump sum or the annuity? What's there to think about at 18? You take the annuity. 

And as to the question at hand. I think I'd rather go with the mom if that's who that is in the pic.

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I saw one article about her last night that went into a huge discussion of how she will be better off with the weekly payout and not the lump sum. Chef Jim would have loved it since it was all based on investing and returns. 

She's probably better off since most 18 year olds (and most people in general) are stupid and she'd blow through the lump sum in a few years.  Just like most lottery winners do.