I've seen the future. (update: poll added)(update2: corrected scenario)

astb41

Will this happen?!?!?!?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will this happen?!?!?!?

• Yes
    • No
    • Partly....they stay at #22 and take rudolph

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once thought my arms were floating away and thought I needed to catch them once after smoking a little too much years ago.

Then I sat on the coach leaning a little forward with my elbow on my knee surfing the web on my phone.  I feel asleep in that position for several hours.

Let's be friends.

37 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

I wish I could get my hands on some Propofol and just knock myself unconscious and wake up on draft day.  I'm not gonna make it.

THIS.  RIGHT.  HERE!

36 minutes ago, astb41 said:

I actually just found out last week I'm going to have to travel to Dallas for work until the 25th and then I'm just gonna stay the extra day and go to the draft so I can witness this glorious day in person.

Was that in your Crystal Ball, or did you smoke weed to find that out too???

Edited by Kwai San

2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Was that in your Crystal Ball, or did you smoke weed to find that out too???

Actually they just told me in person while I was sober.  Weird, right?

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once thought my arms were floating away and thought I needed to catch them once after smoking a little too much years ago.

Then I sat on the coach leaning a little forward with my elbow on my knee surfing the web on my phone.  I feel asleep in that position for several hours.

Well it could not have been THAT long ago if you were websurfing w your phone.....

1 minute ago, astb41 said:

Actually they just told me in person while I was sober.  Weird, right?

Wait - you are stoned and sober too - I like you!!!

Edited by Kwai San

1 hour ago, astb41 said:

i just smoked some weed and figured out whats gonna happen...

hughes, mccoy, #12, #65 to Giants for OBJ, #2,

Bills take Saquon @ 2

Then trade #22, #53 for #14 Packers and take Lamar Jackson before the Cardinals can.

yep.  there you have it.

I don't know man I think  there was a little  special sauce in that weed you smoked 

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Ive had a smart phone for over 10 years.

I hate to admit it has been about that long for me too......scary how times flies.....I am back from the CAVE!  I too have smoked the ganja and I too know the future.  The future is I am going to bed....

10 hours ago, astb41 said:

i just smoked some weed and figured out whats gonna happen...

hughes, mccoy, #12, #65 to Giants for OBJ, #2,

Bills take Saquon @ 2

Then trade #22, #53 for #14 Packers and take Lamar Jackson before the Cardinals can.

yep.  there you have it.

Are you sure you didn't give synthetic weed to gettleman and have him smoke it instead??

Edited by SouthNYfan

On 3/28/2018 at 9:03 PM, astb41 said:

I actually just found out last week I'm going to have to travel to Dallas for work until the 25th and then I'm just gonna stay the extra day and go to the draft so I can witness this glorious day in person.

That's unbelievably awesome man.  You get to go to a pretty cool city for work, eat some QUALITY cuts of steak while you're down there, hopefully able to put some of them on the company dime, and most importantly, attend the NFL that IRONICALLY is our biggest, most important draft in our illustrious team's history!!!  You're just kinda happenstancing your way into an event that i know i myself have on my bucket list, as I'm sure a great number of Bills fans do as well.  i bet if you go decked out in full Bills gear they will most certainly put you  on the jumbotron.  Hey if your draft scenario pans out and you start screaming that's what you predicted, maybe make a sign even, during a commercial break, one of the camera men will find you, and they'll probably get Mike Tirico, Kirk Herbstreit, Chris Fowler, or another awesome analyst to interview you asking you how you came up with that wacky prediction that somehow by the dookie on the bottom of Rick James's boot came true!  Remember, this is gonna be live TV, so be honest.  We'll all be rootin for ya and cheerin you on!!!  

Go Bills!

Edited by smuvtalker