TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

3 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

"With the 18th Pick, the "Carolina Panthers " Officially Pick:  "Da'Ron Payne"  The “Dallas Cowboys ” are now on the Clock"

I really liked RIdley Or Sutton here but Panther seem to be D oriented and just lost Star. Vernon Butler has been ok but fill a need with Payne up the middle.

Seahawks were a good partner for them because they need extra picks as they didn't have any in the middle rounds.

Payne would have been my pick there as the Hawks too. Needed the extra pick.

Just now, Big C said:

Payne would have been my pick there as the Hawks too. Needed the extra pick.

I figured seattle, dallas, and lions all looking Dt possibly went with best available

I had the extra 3rd 2 picks in front of mine from KB form Buff

On 3/24/2018 at 8:46 AM, Virgil said:

For those signed up for our Stadium Wall Mock Draft, this is where we will be hosting it.  I will update the first post as the picks are made and update the title for which team is on the clock.  Since we got all of our owners, I am going to start the clock early with the Browns.  They will have until Sunday at 5pm EST to make their pick.  If they pick early, I will start the clock early for the next team as well, but they will still get their full time to pick. 

Please use PM's to negotiate trades and this thread for whatever else.  The trades should be negotiated in secret as would a real draft.  If an owner doesn't make their pick by the required time, then I will have someone else make the pick for them. 

Once a team is ready to make their selection, they should post it here with:

"With the 1st Pick, the "insert team name" Officially Pick:  "insert player name.  The “next team” are now on the Clock"

1. Browns - Sam Darnold, QB USC
  2. Bills via Trade - Josh Rosen QB UCLA
  3. Jets - Josh Allen QB Wyoming 
  4. Browns - Bradley Chubb DE NC State
  5. Bucs via trade - Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn St
  6. Cardinals via trade - Baker Mayfield QB, Oklahoma 
  7. Broncos via trade - Minkah Fitzpatrick DB, Alabama
  8. Bears -  LB Roquan Smith, Georgia
  9. Bengals via trade - Lamar Jackson QB, Louisville 
  10. Raiders - Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio St
  11. Dolphins - Quentin Nelson G, Notre dame
  12. Giants - Tremaine Edmunds, LB, VaTech
  13. Chargers via Trade - Vita Vea DT Washington
  14. Packers - Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
  15. Colts via trade - Derwin James, S, Florida State
  16. Ravens -Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
  17. Redskins via trade - Isaiah Wynn, G, University of Georgia
  18. Panthers via trade -
  19. Cowboys (EmotionallyUnstable)
  20. Lions (1st&ten)
  21. 49ers via trade - 
  22. Giants (Virgil)
  23. Rams (MOVALLEYRANDY)
  24. Seahawks via trade -
  25. Titans (Dr. Who)
  26. Falcons (ChevyVanMiller)
  27. Saints (CajunBillsBacker)
  28. Steelers (xRushx)
  29. Jags (Batman1876)
  30. Vikings (Dalton)
  31. Pats (frostbitmic)
  32. Eagles (WhatDrought)

I just looked.  To see who the bills would check in I just threw up in my mouth I do not want Any part of this pick.

28 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

i bet Riley here...need a new WR since dez is done

yea but Dallas just signed Hurns and Thompson...doesnt mean they wont take him but maybe they wont take a WR in the 1st now...they may go after Vander Esch here tho...so Im going to say either Vander Esch, Will Hernandez or Taven Bryan

With the 19th pick, the Dallas Cowboys select: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama. The Detroit Lions are now on the clock. 

As as soon as Edmunds/Smith left the board, my eyes went to Ridley. A solid starter from day one, Ridley will be next in line as Dez is shown the door in the next year. A team that was in on Sammy Watkins, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ridley be the first WR off the board, especially if he falls to 19. The signing of Hurns/Thompson does little to impact this choice, as neither will be viewed as a legitimate threat to be a new number one. Despite positional need for LB and DT, I felt the quality of the prospect outweighed the other factors and couldn’t miss out of a potential game breaker who appears to have a high floor. 

man I cant get any of them right..lol

edit: and after reading his post on why he chose Ridley, Im thinking he read my post b4 picking and decided to make a fool of me :D

Edited by Tsaikotic
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

man I cant get any of them right..lol

edit: and after reading his post on why he chose Ridley, Im thinking he read my post b4 picking and decided to make a fool of me :D

Precisely! 

But it I did add that piece on them because I saw your post 

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

i really wanted to get vita and thought about Payne.  But I've just signed Donkey Kong Suh as a free agent.  Two years 30 mil 20 guaranteed. Hooker and James are a great duo

hmm......Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Former Dolphins’ DT Ndamukong Suh reached agreement with Los Angeles Rams on a one-year, $14 million deal, per source. Suh took less to go to LA. Suh and Aaron Donald now manning LA’s front.

18 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

With the 20th pick in the First Round the Detroit Lions select LB Rashaan Evans from Alabama.

Nooooo you stole my guy! That one hurts. We were feeling good about our trading back to the 20's up until then. Seemed to still be a lot of talent left on the board. Have to think about this now. We might have to go OL to protect Jimmy

Edited by kdiggz

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Nooooo you stole my guy! That one hurts. We were feeling good about our trading back to the 20's up until then. Seemed to still be a lot of talent left on the board. Have to think about this now. We might have to go OL to protect Jimmy

Always the risk of trading back.