Michael Bennett - warrant out for arrest

4 minutes ago, stony said:

Holy crap, what does any of this mean?

Voice to text. I was driving and I don't proof read.  

1 minute ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Snowflake... nice! Triple digit IQ and you keep recycling the same jab.

Youre a wonder Boyst.

You forgot the '.  You're.  It's probably the IQ. :D

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

That's amazing.

My experience is that he is innocent until proven guilty on the basis of law not by Betty the fatty on the mobility scooty at the Walmart

:lol: Just because he's proven innocent doesn't make him NOT a douchebag.... Just because he's guilty doesn't mean he wasn't provoked by some jagoff disabled person.

The disabled aren't always good people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TOboy said:

Just saw him this morning on the NFL Network (whatever their morning show is called), talking about Marshawn, and how things changed when he left. I'm paraphrasing here, but said something to the effect of "You can't have a room full of good guys and expect to win". 

Well I guess we know he was part of that winning culture. 

8wEd_f-maxage-0.gif

Evidwntly the Beast had the exact opposite effect on the Raiders locker room.

15 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: Just because he's proven innocent doesn't make him NOT a douchebag.... Just because he's guilty doesn't mean he wasn't provoked by some jagoff disabled person.

The disabled aren't always good people.

It's worse than that. She was in a wheelchair than never moved. He never pushed her to the ground. She has a "sprained" shoulder. The entire thing is over money. It's clearly malicious prosecution.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I'm thinkin' Burfict could be a character witness at his trial................

Would be fitting. The lead witness for the woman is a cop. So let the blacks verse cops **** storm begin.

And before anyone says it. I know the 66yr old is a black woman.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Clearly a money grab. Don't pay her one cent. I'd fight it. I'd even go to jail for 10 yrs rather than pay her if it was me.

I'm not. But most in this thread want Bennett to get a comeuppance simple because they disagree with him.

How could he NOT be in the wrong. If you are that naive then you should try the theory. It is the Super Bowl, I assume there will be some sort of evidence to show he pushed through the area and I am sure the PUSH is likely exaggerated. However, lets ignore the physical contact and agree that in order to even be accused of physical contact he would have had ignored her and already began to enter an area he was TOLD NOT TO ENTER. Making him wrong, or at least liable for whatever ensues as a result of the trespass. Now back to the fact that there may or may not have been contact... She is an elderly disabled woman without the use of her lower body and he a 6'4" 275lb professional athlete who blatantly entered an area he was told not to... There is no way he is found to be justified in ANYTHING to come of his presence. 

Believe it or not, people are not hunting for reasons to crucify him and make him some kind of spiritual martyr for as holes. It may hurt a little bit but he just is kind of a diq.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

“He said, ‘You all must not know who I am,'” Acevedo said of Michael Bennett. “‘I could own this [place]. I’m going onto the field whether you like it or not.'”

He did? No Way! How do these peasants not know of the great Michael Bennett, the axis in which our world turns? 

• Haha (+1) 1