Fun little game

See if you can guess the quarterback based on combine results. Anyone could hit google and get it right, so no cheating. 

Height         weight            Arms           Hands           Vertical       Broad        40 yd   3 Cone 

QBa             6.4                 234                32               9 3/8              28.5             103            4.97       7.16

QBb             6.3                 220                31               9 3/8              26                105            4.85        6.96

QBc             6.4                226                31.75           9 7/8             31                 111            4.92        7.09

QBd             6.1                215               30.25            9 1/4             29                 111            4.84        7.0

QBe             6.3                220               31.5             10                    28                99               4.94        7.18

Now, before Skydive chimes in :) Only ONE of the Qb's above has Back2Back National Championships playing against the best competition, especially defensively, week in and week out that college football has to offer.  However, just for comparison sake sake, I did throw in another national championship QB.

Give it a try and see how you do! The little fella should be obvious, but what about the rest?

Edited by RollBillsRoll

6 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Guess the QB:

Djsowjd did so fcidhshas

Sxkdis. Djdkdsks

Djsjsisiss

Added information:

Positives:

- Eats a well balanced meal every meal.

- Looks both ways before crossing the street

Negatives:

- Doesn't always say "Thank you" after I say "Bless you" when he sneezes.

- The car ahead of him paid for his drink at Tim Hortons in the drive thru. He did not pay it forward.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Added information:

Positives:

Negatives:

- The car ahead of him paid for his drink at Tim Hortons in the drive thru. He did not pay it forward.

Also breathes air and drinks water but I didn't want to add that and give too much away

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Also breathes air and drinks water but I didn't want to add that and give too much away

Breathes air and drinks water??? That's it. He MUST be a franchise QB. Doggone it let's do whatever it takes to trade up and get him. Heck a prospect like this only comes along once in a generation! :)

35 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Added information:

Positives:

Negatives:

the bastard!!

4 minutes ago, fridge said:

Too much off-season.

HA! I know that is the truth!

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

d is Mayfield.

A- Jameis Winston

B-Sam Darnold

c-Josh Rosen

d-Maker Bayfield

e-AJMac

Just thought it was interesting how close their measurables were. Maybe where the term "prototypical" comes from?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RollBillsRoll said:

A- Jameis Winston

B-Sam Darnold

c-Josh Rosen

d-Maker Bayfield

e-AJMac

Just thought it was interesting how close their measurables were. Maybe where the term "prototypical" comes from?

Interesting, right?

I deleted mine because I second guessed myself being Mayfield, I wasn't sure about his 40 time and thought it was a different year.

Why didn't you include Allen?

Do you have tebow combine stats?

4 minutes ago, RollBillsRoll said:

A- Jameis Winston

B-Sam Darnold

c-Josh Rosen

d-Maker Bayfield

e-AJMac

AJ's broad number is way off. She is a 10+!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1