Mandela Effect

100DollarBills

Ok, think of it like this: every absolute infinitesimal shred of a possible moment in time births another universe.  So infinite universes, some more similar then others, some following our "present" (as in now 2018), some not, some doing everything in between or that is even remotely fathomable by any intelligent, sentient, or alive being in the multiverse here described (that includes stars, quasars, aliens, or whatever the possible frack, 99.9% of which we will never even come close to understanding/reckoning with).

If one is so inclined, one might also find something called "God" in this infinity.  So the "Mandela effect"?  Sure, imho.  In an infinite multiverse, it would be a patent Delusion to Not think that some of the universes would not overlap, that people wouldn't experience similar memories, or memories of themselves in other universes, or any other kind of metaphysical phenomenon.

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Ok, think of it like this: every absolute infinitesimal shred of a possible moment in time births another universe.  So infinite universes, some more similar then others, some following our "present" (as in now 2018), some not, some doing everything in between or that is even remotely fathomable by any intelligent, sentient, or alive being in the multiverse here described (that includes stars, quasars, aliens, or whatever the possible frack, 99.9% of which we will never even come close to understanding/reckoning with).

If one is so inclined, one might also find something called "God" in this infinity.  So the "Mandela effect"?  Sure, imho.  In an infinite multiverse, it would be a patent Delusion to Not think that some of the universes would not overlap, that people wouldn't experience similar memories, or memories of themselves in other universes, or any other kind of metaphysical phenomenon.

There's at least five logical fallacies in your last sentence alone.

10 hours ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, shrader said:

Tom, white courtesy phone.  DC Tom, white courtesy phone.

You know, when I was on the football side of the board and glanced at OTW and saw your avatar as the last post I knew it had to be in this thread. You are a part of this conspiracy. Tell us please, how high does it go?

Edited by Cripple Creek

15 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

You know, when I was on the football side of the board and glanced at OTW and saw your avatar as the last post I knew it had to be in this thread. You are a part of this conspiracy. Tell us please, how high does it go?

All the way up to your ankles.

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

All the way up to your ankles.

Did you spot the difference in the video? Why did they put that in their video, other than to play mind games? 

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

No, it’s higher than that. Everyone knows it reaches at least to my ass.

Whats your opinion on the video? 

9 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Keep looking, there is something else in that video that is different. 

How about you drop the cryptic nonsense and let us know?

I've said this before but I'll say it again.

Dude.  Put. The. Pipe. Down.

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You're right. Cripple Creek doesn't see it...but I spotted it right away.

Answer: There's a jar of Jiffy peanut butter on the kitchen counter.

It could be, it's too blurry to make out. 

5 minutes ago, section122 said:

Check out 0:07 - 0:10 sec in and let me know what you see. 

1 minute ago, section122 said:

Wasn't it already discussed in this very thread that there are locales with green lights on top?

Oh wait google:

https://www.quora.com/Can-the-green-light-be-at-the-top

I get that, but we are talking about a handful of isolated places, but why throw it into a commercial? For me growing up, it wasn't isolated places that had green light on top, every light was like this. 

12 minutes ago, section122 said:

It's conspiracy talk 101, be as vague as humanly possible so that the reader/listener can think you're claiming just about anything.  At least one of those possibilities has to be right.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, shrader said:

It's conspiracy talk 101, be as vague as humanly possible so that the reader/listener can think you're claiming just about anything.  At least one of those possibilities has to be right.

Then why put psyop images into a well known brand commercial. It does nothing but to generate more questions and to play with the mind. 

40 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

I get that, but we are talking about a handful of isolated places, but why throw it into a commercial? For me growing up, it wasn't isolated places that had green light on top, every light was like this. 

Why not?  I still don't understand why you think your memory is so great that it is earth shattering to you whenever something happens that challenges your memory.  Growing old is going to be a trip for you!  I've lost why or how this is even a thing with you.  If it was all over when you were a kid certainly there is record or photographic proof of it.  Go find it and then you found another place that has green light on top like in Syracuse!

36 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Then why put psyop images into a well known brand commercial. It does nothing but to generate more questions and to play with the mind. 

I had to watch that commercial multiple times even after you told me what 3 seconds.  The only question I came up with was "is this guy serious?"  Which is more likely?  You have a bad memory or there are multiple dimensions/universes?

7 minutes ago, section122 said:

Why not?  I still don't understand why you think your memory is so great that it is earth shattering to you whenever something happens that challenges your memory.  Growing old is going to be a trip for you!  I've lost why or how this is even a thing with you.  If it was all over when you were a kid certainly there is record or photographic proof of it.  Go find it and then you found another place that has green light on top like in Syracuse!

I had to watch that commercial multiple times even after you told me what 3 seconds.  The only question I came up with was "is this guy serious?"  Which is more likely?  You have a bad memory or there are multiple dimensions/universes?

I've never been to Syracuse, so how is it I have these distinct memories of green on top lights, and not just me but thousands and maybe a few million do. I understand what bad memory is, and I'm not saying my memory is infallable, but there is clearly more going on than confabulation. I think there is a possibilty of either memory implantation going on via by a secret brain wave device mounted on some of these thousands of antena towers, or we could have been unconsciously shifted from another dimension/universe. I honestly don't know, but what I do know is something isn't right. 

5 hours ago, shrader said:

Tom, white courtesy phone.  DC Tom, white courtesy phone.

Mods have been on me lately about being more polite outside PPP.

Mods?  Permission to metaphorically beat the ever-lovin' **** out of this !@#$ing dumbass?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Mods?  Permission to metaphorically beat the ever-lovin' **** out of this !@#$ing dumbass?

Then tell be oh smart one. Why on Earth would you put a backward traffic light in a kids cereal commercial? 

On 6/13/2018 at 2:12 AM, 100DollarBills said:

Now they are just playing with us, do you see anything strange in this video? 

https://youtu.be/CBCC0MsGG6w

If this video is a smoking gun, you are just seeing what you want to see.

Confirmation bias is real.

No to mention that you're memory (not you specifically, you collectively) is some twisted amalgamation of what happened, what you wanted to happen, and you're dreams. Add in to that constant reshaping of you're mental fortitude and an ever-changing petspective, and one thing becomes massively apparent- you cannot trust you're memory, no matter how incorruptible you percieve it to be.

Also...

6 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

Then tell be oh smart one. Why on Earth would you put a backward traffic light in a kids cereal commercial? 

My guess is the most likely... They were shooting a commercial and there happened to be an upside down light.

No tinfoil hats, no black helicopters, just plain old coincidence.

https://gizmodo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/gizmodo.com/the-story-behind-syracuses-upside-down-traffic-light-1545301615/amp?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fgizmodo.com%2Fthe-story-behind-syracuses-upside-down-traffic-light-1545301615

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So that's why I haven't seen the bot in a long time?

But anyway, I probably shouldn't mention that I remember the scene I was referencing from Airplane! differently than what I pulled up on google.

7 hours ago, 100DollarBills said:

Why WOULDN'T you?

3 minutes ago, shrader said:

So that's why I haven't seen the bot in a long time?

But anyway, I probably shouldn't mention that I remember the scene I was referencing from Airplane! differently than what I pulled up on google.

You mean the scene with Robert Vaughan and Vivian Leigh?

• Like (+1) 1

Actually one has been bothering me for a while now.  I'm pretty sure facebook is up to something.  All these girls I went to school with are showing up on there, but they have different last names than I remember.  Has this happened to anyone else?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For a four volume set of books I wanted for my library, I bought the first and 4th a year ago when all 4 were present at a store

then last week another store had volumes 1, 2 and 4 on major discount.

i purchased volume 2, grumbling that 3 wasn’t also on sale. But I only wanted to spend on one volume so 2 was the optimal choice

then I got to thinking maybe I had instead  purchased the 3rd a year ago, the topic was more interesting than the 4th

but when I thought I was mistaken I was not and hopefully the 3rd is found at a steep discount some day soon

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.