Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

48 minutes ago, bbb said:

No.  Pot is classified as a hallucinogen, we well as whatever else it is categorized as.  At least it used to be.

Tim Leary promised us that hallucinogens were perfectly harmless and you could have sex for 72 straight hours whenever you wanted to just by taking them.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Lets give up on a 2nd round pick ? 

What a a dumb idea.  Plenty of time to get him right for the season.  

The guy is not good enough to take a chance he gets other young players doing drugs.  Looked like a bust and your eyes don't lie

33 minutes ago, bbb said:

Are you sure you know what a lynchpin is?

Yes. It refers to an essential element in an organization. But your just using the term improperly (on purpose) to get a rise out of me. Right? Cause trolling a mental heath discussion is how you get off, right? (BTWThat's pretty gross dude.)

Edited by MURPHD6

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This kid is really blowing it. Just another Buffalo Bill second round wide receiver bust.

Wow you're right.  This is sadly, eerily similar to Hardy situation (Hardy's media exposure to his mental illness came more out after he left Bills though).

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

I dropped out twice. The second time after an argument with my tutor. I kicked a lamppost in frustration on my way out, broke my toe.

I know, I'm a menace to society.

most of us were entitled to "find ourselves" by bombing out and taking off a year to "think things through" all on Dad's coin...  :D

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

If it is a drug issue then it may be a one off. Kids make mistakes and this is not a hanging offense. There is more than 5 months until the start of the season so he has time to get things right.

There are mistakes, and then there are "butt-naked" mistakes...

Within the "butt-naked" category, you have ones caught on camera, and ones that weren't....

Within the "butt-naked mistakes caught on camera" category, you have ones caught on camera while you were high, and ones NOT caught on camera while you were high.

I've made every butt-naked mistake except the last.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

There are mistakes, and then there are "butt-naked" mistakes...

Within the "butt-naked" category, you have ones caught on camera, and ones that weren't....

Within the "butt-naked mistakes caught on camera" category, you have ones caught on camera while you were high, and ones NOT caught on camera while you were high.

I've made every butt-naked mistake except the last.

You know what... That is actually bulls__t... :lol:

My apologies for lying to you all, but I JUST remembered an episode from the early 90's... -Me and Zay really aren't all that different.

Edited by #34fan

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Criminal charges are likely off the table.   He'll pay for the damages and the DA's office will drop it.

However, as to his football career, a great deal of uncertainty lies ahead...

1 hour ago, MURPHD6 said:

Yes. It refers to an essential element in an organization. But your just using the term improperly (on purpose) to get a rise out of me. Right? Cause trolling a mental heath discussion is how you get off, right? (BTWThat's pretty gross dude.)

I'm not even the one you were arguing with, but carry on.