Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

Sad day for him, his family and Bills fans. 

To all of you making jokes I hope that you or anyone in your family never experiences a nearly tragic incident.  I understand your selfish reaction as a Bills fan, how dare he, the rich young talent,  dampen your dreams of a championship. 

To all those expecting and pleaing for compassion,  remember that Zay most likely made a terrible decision to ingest a substance.  It's unlikely that he was slipped such a drug w/o his intent to get high.  

Zay is a wealthy young man who I hope gets the help he needs.  I wish him the best.  Not sure he will get another opportunity with the Bills or any other organization based on his previous on field performance. 

There are many people in this world that need help and compassion.  Most of whom are living on the streets in every city in America.   Many of which are veterans.  However, most see them seen as a blemish or eyesore on their community and rarely impart compassion.  They too are human.  They are someones child, father or mother, yet they get ignored every day as though they don't exist.   But they are not a NFL player,  but merely a lazy bum.

So please be tolerant of all opinions regardless of whether or not align with your own.

Edited by JTown
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JTown said:

To all of you making jokes I hope that you or anyone in your family experiences a nearly tragic incident.  I understand your selfish reaction as a Bills fan, how dare he, the rich young talent,  dampen your dreams of a championship. 

To all those expecting and pleaing for compassion,  remember that Zay most likely made a terrible decision to ingest a substance.  It's unlikely that he was slipped such a drug w/o his intent to get high.  

Zay is a wealthy young man who I hope gets the help he needs.  I wish him the best.  Not sure he will get another opportunity with the Bills or any other organization based on his previous on field performance. 

There are many people in this world that need help and compassion.  Most of whom are living on the streets in every city in America.   Many of which are veterans.  However, most see them seen as a blemish or eyesore on their community and rarely impart compassion.  They too are human.  They are someones child, father or mother, yet they get ignored every day as though they don't exist.   But they are not a NFL player,  but merely a lazy bum.

So please be tolerant of all opinions regardless of whether or not align with your own.

Good stuff. Well said. 

Just now, Forward Progress said:

Well, at this is a distraction from all of the trade up for a QB talk we've been having.

Eh, Mason Rudolph would have smashed that door with a sweet deep ball. 

Baker Mayfield. Tyrod Taylor. Is that everything? 

3 minutes ago, JTown said:

To all of you making jokes I hope that you or anyone in your family experiences a nearly tragic incident.  I understand your selfish reaction as a Bills fan, how dare he, the rich young talent,  dampen your dreams of a championship. 

That statement alone makes you morally as wrong

Funeral giggles can be real... people deal with emotions differently 

as a Christian I would never wish nothing bad on anyone let alone almost tragic 

I wish Zay the best, this is definitely not an easy situation to get over 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JTown said:

Did you just wish harm on others/their families??

Zay also may not have ingested anything, his father's side of the family has a long history of mental illness.

HUD accounts for over 500,000 homeless in the USA, with about 25% being children, and with roughly 39,000 being veterans of the remaining 375,000+. About 10%. Just giving you a #. They all matter though, are all human. It's pretty sad.

2 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Yes, but in reality none of us know if he’s “battling” anything. If so, I wish him the best. Many people in their early 20’s are also known to make bad choices. All it takes is the occasional use of certain substances, and this can happen. I’ve seen and heard plenty of these stories. Zay is either struggling with some personal demons, or simply made a very idiotic decision. Either way, I wish him the best. 

Yes, let us not forget one of the saddest events in sports when Len Bias, who supposedly didn't use drugs, died of an overdose after celebrating being  the 3rd pick of the NBA Draft.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That statement alone makes you morally as wrong

Funeral giggles can be real... people deal with emotions differently 

as a Christian I would never wish nothing bad on anyone let alone almost tragic 

I wish Zay the best, this is definitely not an easy situation to get over 

I fixed that.  I was not wishing anything bad on anyone.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Did you just wish harm on others/their families??

Zay also may not have ingested anything, his father's side of the family has a long history of mental illness.

HUD accounts for over 500,000 homeless in the USA, with about 25% being children, and with roughly 39,000 being veterans of the remaining 375,000+. About 10%. Just giving you a #. They all matter though, are all human. It's pretty sad.

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Figures. I was just standing up for him in another thread a couple hours ago.

Shame.

So is that like the "Madden curse"?

4 minutes ago, JTown said:

I fixed that.  I was not wishing anything bad on anyone.  

Thanks for fixing it jt.

I assumed, after reading the rest of the post, it was a typo.