Karlos Dansby visit.

PIZ

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I haven’t seen one person thats whining tell us who is better and will play for the same amount of money. 

I mean we can’t answer that because we don’t know anything about the negotations. We just know he is old. After contracts are agreed to, then we can compare. 

How can we answer this? It’s an impossible question. Asking impossible questions is how you win the internet. 

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I will gladly take a year of Dansby.

Either way it's going to be an old team staying old in 2018..........just wasn't going to be possible to get younger and stay competitive given the lack of prime age talent on the roster and the need to draft a QB and lack of huge cap dollars on hand.

Right on man, a one year deal, sign him

Are all the posters complaining the same folks who are screaming that we need to trade up for a QB?

Moves like this are going to be necessary to field a team this year if we plan to use our draft capital on moving up. 

Dansby is better than any other option we have right now (besides keeping our own picks and taking one of Smith, Evans, Edmunds, or Vander Esche). 

2 hours ago, PIZ said:

I thought this guy retired.

He's 36 years old.

didn't we pine for him like 5 years ago as an exp Veteran.

yay for doo diligence and stuff

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Has this board turned into Logan's Run?  I've never seen so much hatred and vitriol being spewed at players simply because they are over 30.

over 35. that is past the acceptable limitations for anyone that does not play QB. and even then.

12 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

And thank you for having no input of your own. I swear most people are just fans of complaining about the teams choices.

I haven’t seen one person thats whining tell us who is better and will play for the same amount of money. 

that was the best input I could come up with in regards to your post which was whining and complaining about folks whining and complaining.

my input on what they're doing as far as trying to fill roster spots to save picks, to possibly move up, I'm all for it. I believe dansby still has some left in the tank and could contribute on the field as well as bring in some leadership so if they were to pick him up, I'm good with it.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

11 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Rams, Bills and Skins.

Are you possibly confusing him with Takeo Spikes?

No. Karlos Dansby played for the Bengals a few years ago (but never the 3 teams you mention)

im guessing you were talking about someone else and I misunderstood? 

50 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No. Karlos Dansby played for the Bengals a few years ago (but never the 3 teams you mention)

im guessing you were talking about someone else and I misunderstood? 

You mentioned London Fletcher. That's whom I referenced. Just a mix up.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

I jokingly said yesterday when the Kevin Minter visit was announced "Where's Karlos Dansby? Wherever Minter goes, Dansby won't be far behind"

I wasn't being serious...

They were actually supposed to come together but a winded Dansby said “you go ahead and I’ll catch up.” The next day, he arrives in Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1