Karlos Dansby visit.

PIZ

59 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I've been a Bills fan for 12-13 years now and I feel like I've been excited about him every offseason since I started.

56 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This would have excited me when Dansby and I were 28. I don’t like it as much now that we are both 36.

I feel the same way.

Would be glad to have Dansby on the team. I would easily take a 36 year-old Dansby over a 26 year-old Preston Brown.

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He's better than what we have. Some guys are freaks when it comes to age. It's not as though McDermott is going to forget that his MLB needs to be able to run.

He and Lorax would be good for team "chemistry".

:devil:

12 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He's better than what we have. Some guys are freaks when it comes to age. It's not as though McDermott is going to forget that his MLB needs to be able to run.

Mcdermott seemed to forget that last season :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I feel the same way.

Would be glad to have Dansby on the team. I would easily take a 36 year-old Dansby over a 26 year-old Preston Brown.

Karlos has always struck me as a consumate pro on the field. I think that could help both with the culture the team is looking to establish and as a role model for the likes of Milano & Vallejo (plus any rookies to come).

I actually found his combine testing scores. Alas, they were chiseled in stone, as was the tradition of that era :D

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Karlos has always struck me as a consumate pro on the field. I think that could help both with the culture the team is looking to establish and as a role model for the likes of Milano & Vallejo (plus any rookies to come).

I actually found his combine testing scores. Alas, they were chiseled in stone, as was the tradition of that era :D

Absolutely. He would be a great veteran to have for our younger players.

We will be drafting at least one, hopefully 2 more linebackers this year.

44 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

BlandCoarseIridescentshark-size_restrict

And thank you for having no input of your own. I swear most people are just fans of complaining about the teams choices.

I haven’t seen one person thats whining tell us who is better and will play for the same amount of money. 

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Absolutely. He would be a great veteran to have for our younger players.

We will be drafting at least one, hopefully 2 more linebackers this year.

10 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

They could run faster then because of all of the pterodactyl eggs they were eating. 

Just now, bobobonators said:

Maybe 3yrs ago. I dont want this guy now. Id rather take a shot on a 2rd ILB in the draft. 

Again, options?

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

They could run faster then because of all of the pterodactyl eggs they were eating. 

Again, options?

I just gave you my option, id rather get younger and draft a LB in the second round assuming we dont trade all our picks to move up. 

So my option:  find a LB in the draft. Vander Esch perhaps from boise st. 

3 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I just gave you my option, id rather get younger and draft a LB in the second round assuming we dont trade all our picks to move up. 

So my option:  find a LB in the draft. Vander Esch perhaps from boise st. 

We still have that option. Dansby doesn’t stop that from happening. He’s a body for a year when we need depthbin that position. What’s the big deal? 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

We still have that option. Dansby doesn’t stop that from happening. He’s a body for a year when we need depthbin that position. What’s the big deal? 

There is no big deal, but you asked for a different option and i gave you one. I want a younger, faster, lb corps is my reasoning. Dansby is none of that. 

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

There is no big deal, but you asked for a different option and i gave you one. I want a younger, faster, lb corps is my reasoning. Dansby is none of that. 

Oh ok, so just hope we get one in the draft. If we don’t we’ll just plug an undrafted free agent in there. 

Smart. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks