Stud running backs all over this draft

58 minutes ago, buffalover4life said:

I think RB is extremely important for this coming season, All our QBs will be very inexperienced. We are now one ACL from shadys career being over, 30 is not very forgiving for injury recovery. He scares you almost every time he gets actually tackled. 

Dream Scenario would go, QB, LB, RT, G, WR, HB

12.)Lamar jackson

22.)Rashaan Evans

round 2, pick the best offensive line players available. WIll get very bad next year otherwise

65.) Anthony Miller- the next AB

96.) Rashaad Penny

If their 6th pick is an RB I could live with that.

I still think the Bills are trading up though and they won’t have all their picks 

Edited by billsfan11

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

If their 6th pick is an RB I could live with that.

I still think the Bills are trading up though and they won’t have all their picks 

Yeah, I would have a hard time trading all of that for Baker mayfield, Rosen or Darnold; but would still send it. Not for anyone else though

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, Teddy KGB said:

Prob Michel, but 5 other guys bring the pain too. 

Tenn's John Kelly.... I like Rashad Penny but he's not what I consider "disciplined" as a runner.... Either way, a third option to the 30 year old RB's currently on roster is necessary.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Tenn's John Kelly.... I like Rashad Penny but he's not what I consider "disciplined" as a runner.... Either way, a third option to the 30 year old RB's currently on roster is necessary.

I saw this thread pop back up and was coming here to prop up John Kelly.  :thumbsup:

On 3/20/2018 at 9:39 AM, Teddy KGB said:

We need a guy like this who can push Shady in his twilight years.   

Or 

If we don’t trade away all the picks id like to see one of these two guys to provide a Kamara type boost to our offense 

Which would make it all the more insane for NYG to take Barkley at 2...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

Personally like Ronald Jones, like Sony too but he is gonna be gone. 

Think Ballege is an interesting guy. 

Think they are are looking for a bigger back. 

Royce Freeman would be a very good pick-up in round 5 or 6.

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I saw this thread pop back up and was coming here to prop up John Kelly.  :thumbsup:

He's got a stiffarm from hell... Knows when to deploy it, too... Beyond that, his burst beats just about all.... I used to be higher on Ron Jones, but there's guys in this draft that ball harder.

Edited by #34fan

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Kamara's already a top 5 rb IMO, generational talent. I'd be over the moon if we got half the talent in the late round.

I highly doubt that any of these RBs coming out can run routes like Kamara. Sony runs a bit like Kamara though. Find me the next Kamara is my new least favorite hot take.