Time for Beane to Call Gettleman - Beane Says the Bills Have the Capital to Get to #2

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not really. That's a tweet from almost two hours ago. 

It was just so coincidental - I had just saw it on twitter and was like oh it's not on TSW yet and boom there you are! I suppose I should be working though...

52 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

well I don't have twitter. but I don't mind one bit seeing it on here when it pertains to discussion.

I don't have twitter either and there is a good reason for it.   it's more often trash than not.  

Back on topic.  The Giants need this pick.  They are not giving it up to the Bills @ 12 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I think the Giants at 2 and Browns at 4 would be unwise to trade down, but I want them to. I think we'll trade into 6 if the Broncos pass on a QB. But yeah, eff the colts. 

Realistically if we walk out of the draft with one of the 4 top QBs and all we need to give up is 12 / 53 / 56 (and maybe getting back a ~4th), I'm VERY happy.  If our QB hits and the Jets doesn't it's even better.  It would be kind of funny to see the Colts pick 5 times in round 2 (plus again near the top of round 3).

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

I think the Giants at 2 and Browns at 4 would be unwise to trade down, but I want them to. I think we'll trade into 6 if the Broncos pass on a QB. But yeah, eff the colts. 

Don't think the Colts are trading #6 if Chubb is out there.