Jacoby Brissett is a possibility IMO

There have been many reports saying the Colts and Bills have been in talks. Most believe that it's for a move up in the draft...as do I.

After seeing Sal's tweet about none of the FA QBs were there target it leads me to believe that the vet that they want to bring in is on someone's roster right now.

My thinking: Colts are assessing Lucks health. If he is up to snuff or at least trending right I believe Brissett would be moved for some picks. If we are already working a possible trade with Indy to move up, I would strongly consider giving up an extra 3rd or 4th for Brissett. 

Again, just my opinion. 

14 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

There have been many reports saying the Colts and Bills have been in talks. Most believe that it's for a move up in the draft...as do I.

After seeing Sal's tweet about none of the FA QBs were there target it leads me to believe that the vet that they want to bring in is on someone's roster right now.

My thinking: Colts are assessing Lucks health. If he is up to snuff or at least trending right I believe Brissett would be moved for some picks. If we are already working a possible trade with Indy to move up, I would strongly consider giving up an extra 3rd or 4th for Brissett. 

Again, just my opinion. 

HIs stats for 2017 very pretty good.  This could be a viable option.

Giving up a third round pick for Brissett is just not necessary.

Beane and McDermott, etc. worked hard to accumulate these picks, no need to toss them away.

There are still free options out there.

Edited by Bag of Milk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He is terrible.  I wouldn't spend any draft capital on trading for any bridge or backup QB.  Sign one in FA or just go with the rookie and Peterman.  Worst case scenario, we have great picks next year to build around that rookie.

26 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Again, just my opinion. 

For future reference, you used a tag field to add to your title with a phrase that is clearly not a tag. That is cheating.  Please do not do it again.

25 minutes ago, JPP said:

he played pretty good considering he was throwing to 1 WR in Indi....but truthfully some definate potential.....

Tyrod was throwing to 0 WR's in buffalo...so theres that too.  Jacoby is worse than TT...so no thanks.  Just play the rookie we are going to draft or sign Moore or Anderson to be the vet presence.

Edited by Alphadawg7

28 minutes ago, JPP said:

he played pretty good considering he was throwing to 1 WR in Indi....but truthfully some definate potential.....

...yes he did.....surprising Pats purge of Jimmy and Jacoby.....Colts may remotely mirror Eagles.....starter injured.....backup shows up and obviously the Eagles never expected Foles to show up as he did, especially being close to retiring.....so if you have your bonafide starter coming off injury and not having a definitive timetable for recovery, why dump you viable backups especially when they're under contract for cheap?....

32 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Tyrod was throwing to 0 WR's in buffalo...so theres that too.  Jacoby is worse than TT...so no thanks.  Just play the rookie we are going to draft or sign Moore or Anderson to be the vet presence.

small bridge i was thinking but now its all changed....im happy with aj