Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

Just now, gobills1212 said:

and just keep putting off trying to find your young franchise guy for the umpteenth time?

For Nick Freaking Foles??

a guy who had a good year once.... then went splat... then strung 3 or 4 competent games together with a dumbed down/simplified playbook? 

Even IF they didnt want a young guy, how many times do we need to go for the fools gold?

...yes.  And if they trade a second rounder for him, they can still go for the trade up. Not that they would because Foles is only 29 years old and could still play for another decade. 

So let's review:

Dude at DMV is from Buffalo; he has a cousin living in Buffalo who owns a bar there.

And based on that, they somehow are privy to insider knowledge of the trade today after 4pm?

Makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

i dont... nor did i say he did... What i did say, is he spelled it out for the pro foles crowd that it just...doesn't...make...sense....

Huh?  You said that Sal is saying that the Bills are trading up for a quarterback and that's why it makes no sense to trade for Foles. Are they really trying to trade up for a QB?

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

You know what, you’re a miserable prick. I went and saw your responses on other posts and all you do is B word, piss and moan. Do you get off on attacking other people, you miserable !@#$. Kiss my ass.

So.... is it time for you to apologize yet?

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

...yes.  And if they trade a second rounder for him, they can still go for the trade up. Not that they would because Foles is only 29 years old and could still play for another decade. 

but that goes in the face of the people complaining about filling holes while not acknowledging next years cap space.

I mean, sure- you wanna throw em a 2nd next yr or the Browns 3rd for Foles? fine. I cant really argue a ton with that BUT you are still giving away something that seems to be pretty valuable towards a position you are already spending a lot on and would be just as well off with some old scrub to mentor if they decide to start him week 1/2/3 etc 

3 minutes ago, Mr. ChumChums said:

So.... is it time for you to apologize yet?

You know what, I can do that. I’m sorry that I lashed back and showed no class. I won’t make excuses or alibis, I’m disappointed in myself.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

**not that they would***???

i sure as **** hope they would! If ANYTHING has been learned in the last 18 yrs hopefully its dont trade for Foles and make him 'the guy' ESP when they can get a blue chipper

Edited by gobills1212