Jamie Muellers Ghost

Albright: Broncos Targeting Mayfield, Bill's Josh Allen

he can't throw incompletions if he's handing off to Shady and Ivory

bbc-new-meme-hood-documentary.jpg

Once the combine is over, I don't trust any insider information. At this point, it's all just subterfuge.

If Buffalo signs Bradford, maybe they take Allen with the idea he'll sit and learn behind Sam.

However, if they sign a pure backup like a Moore or Daniels, they aren't going to take someone whom isn't a day one starter.

For me there is zero possibility we make these moves for anything less than a more polished player than Allen.

Posted (edited)

Only hope I’m clinging to is that yesterday there was a Cleveland radio host on WGR that said GMs are purposely pumping Allen up and that he has no idea what people see in him if you watch the tape.

Should have heard Donald Jones reaction yesterday when Murph said he would take Allen as his 2nd choice....Donald almost lost his lunch...priceless. :lol: 

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Only hope I’m clinging to is that yesterday there was a Cleveland radio host on WGR that said GMs are purposely pumping Allen up and that he has no idea what people see in him if you watch the tape.

Exactly, I really don't envision a team being that stupid. Although the Brown's might be, but I don't see any of these teams taking that big of a project that highly.

I mean Lamar Jackson at least has absurd athletic ability to cover for his inaccuracy at times. Yet, he's not discussed as a top spec?

The Allen love fest is not legit.

Let's not have panic attacks if it ends up being Allen.  life spans are already lower in WNY due to environment and weather. Has Similar tools and build to both Golf and Wentz  who both had questions as well. If it's their guy, it's their guy and we will have to live with it.

16 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

If the Broncos want Mayfield, why the hell are they going to dump a Brink's Truck load of cash in Keenum's lap? Some of these rumours are convoluted drivel

Exactly what I was going to say, you don't give your bridge QB that much money, ignoring the rest of your team, they'll draft either Nelson or someone for there secondary.

If it's Allen I'll be disappointed, but I'll get over it. Hopefully the bridge QB is good enough to hold the job for a few years. 

1 minute ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Let's not have panic attacks if it ends up being Allen.  life spans are already lower in WNY due to environment and weather. Has Similar tools and build to both Golf and Wentz  who both had questions as well. If it's their guy, it's their guy and we will have to live with it.

If it’s their guy then I will pray He is off the board when we pick. 

Albright was reposting that dude with 80 followers saying the Bills were bringing Matt Moore in for a visit yesterday (which was quickly debunked). He has about as much credibility to me as Buffalo Fanatics.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

If the Broncos want Mayfield, why the hell are they going to dump a Brink's Truck load of cash in Keenum's lap? Some of these rumours are convoluted drivel

Broncos could be interesting with Keenum. Do they bring him in and let him be the vet starter while developing Siemian/Lynch etc. Or are they dumping those guys and drafting someone to eventually replace Keenum who will be the starter while they are trying to win now? They know they still have  chance with better QB play, but are they looking for more youth to develop or will they continue developing what they have

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Broncos could be interesting with Keenum. Do they bring him in and let him be the vet starter while developing Siemian/Lynch etc. Or are they dumping those guys and drafting someone to eventually replace Keenum who will be the starter while they are trying to win now? They know they still have  chance with better QB play, but are they looking for more youth to develop or will they continue developing what they have

They should develop Lynch and draft Quentin Nelson and give Keenum a shot. Instead I think they are going to draft Josh Allen

34 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

I'm currently on my phone but could someone please post the Twitter info for this just came over on GR. TX

Allbright tweeted back in January that Denver likes Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen and Buffalo wants to trade up for Josh Allen. He thinks Denver will take Mayfield at 5.

If the Bills move all the way into the Top 5 and then draft Allen, it would be a big disappointment for me. 👎👎👎

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What's Albright's success with Bills info?

As much as this guy...

m12.jpeg

Madelaine has a football blog?  I had no idea.

Woman is a dynamo.

Allen is the guy everybody is using as a smokescreen this year,   nothing more.    wouldnt be surprised if he drops to the bottom 3rd of the 1st round at the draft.

17 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Once the combine is over, I don't trust any insider information. At this point, it's all just subterfuge.

He's been saying this since before the Super Bowl, as have other guys.

To be fair, Matt Miller's been hearing for months now that it's Sam Darnold that Buffalo wants.

I personally think those are the two that they're considering.

33 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

We've been linked to every QB prospect but Mayfield! Therefore, the Bills are targeting Mayfield! :D

Part of me wonders if this is true. I feel like every team is using Josh Allen as a smokescreen.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Now to me this is the smokescreen. I think Denver wants Allen and we want Rosen-Darnold

PHULEEZE NO Darnold......ANYBODY but Darnold......

Just now, Kwai San said:

PHULEEZE NO Darnold......ANYBODY but Darnold......

Anyone but the best QB in the draft? At least IMO. 

I am fine with any of the top 4.  They just need to adjust for whoever that is. Mayfield can start right now, and is probably the only QB I would be alright with not doing anything else at the position. Rosen can start right now too, and Bradford make sense as a fallback if he gets hurt. If they go Allen or Darnold then Bradford makes sense as a bridge.