Dorsey Dealin: The Browns Will Be a Much Better Team in '18

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

How great would it be if the Browns now traded the number 4 pick to the Bills and the Browns draft Barkley first overall?

Can't see it.  The Browns will draft their QB of the future.  Tyrod is just a bridge to who they hope is their franchise guy. 

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can't see it.  The Browns will draft their QB of the future.  Tyrod is just a bridge to who they hope is their franchise guy. 

If that’s the case then I am even happier with what Beane got back. There was going to be a ton of options In FA at quarterback. More than a few options that are similar to what Taylor can bring to a team. The Browns have a ridiculious amount of money to spend. For Beane to turn Taylor into a third round pick is magic. 

I'll predict 6-10. I know Tyrod is at least good for that. Unfortunately his floor and his ceiling are very close together, but he can win games.

I'm sure Browns fans would rejoice after a 6-10 season.

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'll predict 6-10. I know Tyrod is at least good for that. Unfortunately his floor and his ceiling are very close together, but he can win games.

I'm sure Browns fans would rejoice after a 6-10 season.

Right... Just like we were only going to win 6 games last season because of Tyrod... FFS.

Dorsey is a damn good GM.  Mark my words that Tyrod is going to stop the bleeding for Cleveland.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, simool said:

Right... Just like we were only going to win 6 games last season because of Tyrod... FFS.

Dorsey is a damn good GM.  Mark my words that Tyrod is going to stop the bleeding for Cleveland.

We don't want that to happen...

I am wondering if Mr. Dorsey has had too much caffeine lately. Or maybe he ate his Easter candy early. He seems to be on an adeneline high. Don’t stop now! For your #1 we got some other gems we can give you, too,. 

35 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

That is actually a great haul and they still have a lot of draft capital. If they draft well, they could have a really good team.

Their problem has been somewhat similar to ours.  They just haven't been able to get past the Steelers and Ravens.  As long as two teams continue to dominate the AFC North, it will be hard for the Browns to get over the hump. There is going to be lot of pressure on Hue Jackson this season to turn this around after going 1-31 in his last two seasons.