I doubt Beane risks both 1st round picks

gjv001

Just now, John from Riverside said:

These linebackers look fantastic

I absolutely will not stop my feet and throw a tantrum if its Rosen.....shoot the owner sitting in on QB meetings at the combine probably lends to he wants a legit face of the franchise on this team

but the draft is a crazy thing......what if it just does not work out?   Lamar Jackson is far from a booby prize here the kid is a beast.

This is a defeatist loser attitude.  You play to win.

26 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The Charts blah. Your paying the QB premium for any move up why because there will be alot of buyers so 3 could actually cost MORE once QB goes 1 and 2. 

This offseason has been and will remain about the QB position 

It will be supply and demand at its most basic form.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

These linebackers look fantastic

I absolutely will not stop my feet and throw a tantrum if its Rosen.....shoot the owner sitting in on QB meetings at the combine probably lends to he wants a legit face of the franchise on this team

but the draft is a crazy thing......what if it just does not work out?   Lamar Jackson is far from a booby prize here the kid is a beast.

Name the LBer and I will point their flaws. Because you insinuated their are ??? With the QBs but not the Lbers 

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not sure it remains. The Bills used a 2nd on Collins in ‘95, 3 years later traded a 1st and a 4th for Johnson, traded a 1st for Bledsoe 3 years later, drafted Losman in the 1st 3 years later and then EJ. They will be using AT LEAST a 1st this year as well. They haven’t spent wisely but they haven’t ignored it either.

After Losman, not much was spent. EJ was drafted because yes we needed one, but was exacerbated by Nix's comment to the prank callers...

Just thinking out loud here, but since Donahoe, it hasn't been a big priority to go up and get one. I wonder how much of that was due to incompetent and/or directive from Littman, since before the rookie cap in the draft, first round QBs cost a fortune...

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

I'd take Barkely first, especially if you grade three QB's pretty close together.  You are guaranteed a QB.  And the best part about it is you make his life easier with a bell cow HB.

They will take Darnold. Word is Darnold their top graded and a Big Drop to Mayfield 

That is just not realistic.   We sit at 21 and 22......

The gap between the top 3 is tremendous and we have to have a option 2 if we cannot move up that far

If Rosen is there at 2 or 3 or 4, you pay to get him.  Period

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Name the LBer and I will point their flaws. Because you insinuated their are ??? With the QBs but not the Lbers 

I did not say they did not have ??? I said they look fantastic

So what you are saying is that you are ok with our high picks in this draft and even multiple 1's in future drafts is ok to take Rosen

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

They will take Darnold. Word is Darnold their top graded and a Big Drop to Mayfield 

Well if that's true then if I'm Cleveland I'm trading a 3rd to the Giants and swapping #4 for #2.  That way you get the HB and the QB.

I did not say they did not have ??? I said they look fantastic

So what you are saying is that you are ok with our high picks in this draft and even multiple 1's in future drafts is ok to take Rosen

YES. Because a Franchise QB means more in the NFL than ANY other Position on the Football Field. 

And with one you do NOT need dominant players everywhere on the field 

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So your are trying to tell me if QB goes one and two the price for Pick 3 isnt going to skyrocket. 

Laws of supply and demand Brother 

and no it doesnt guarantee 5 Years futility if you miss. But if you dont try guess what you get. What we have seen since Kelly left. TRASH QB PLAY. 

Take your swing 

You swing for the fences type guys need to realize there is more than one way to build a contender.  Stop worrying about what other teams have done and build within the framework that exists in Buffalo.

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

Well if that's true then if I'm Cleveland I'm trading a 3rd to the Giants and swapping #4 for #2.  That way you get the HB and the QB.

I think they still can get their RB (if they want one) at 4. I fully expect QBs to go 1,2,3

Just now, RochesterRob said:

You swing for the fences type guys need to realize there is more than one way to build a contender.  Stop worrying about what other teams have done and build within the framework that exists in Buffalo.

What Team has contended without a legit QB again in Modern Football?

Drew Breez totally agrees with you

Yep he won a SB with what again on defense????

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Good.

You wont be saying that if Rosen is a stud and we are still losing because the rest of the team sucks

Just now, MAJBobby said:

What Team has contended without a legit QB again in Modern Football?

Yep he won a SB with what again on defense????

And the team has been HORRIBLE in most of the other years

You wont be saying that if Rosen is a stud and we are still losing because the rest of the team sucks

We made the playoffs with this team so now it sucks???  And yes that was with a TRASH OFFENSE which did have alot to do with the QB play

And the team has been HORRIBLE in most of the other years

The Rams and Eagles have been horrible because of their tradeups, right?