Bill Bellichek found another one

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

SMU wide receiver Trey Quinn????

I haven't followed college football much in the last couple years, and barely the NFL the last year.  Not sure I get the story of this one

Just now, Boyst62 said:

I haven't followed college football much in the last couple years, and barely the NFL the last year.  Not sure I get the story of this one

....I don't follow it either but the kid's pic said SMU in the lower left corner so I Googled WR's from SMU at combine.....looked close....

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I don't follow it either but the kid's pic said SMU in the lower left corner so I Googled WR's from SMU at combine.....looked close....

That's a lot of work, or well, more work than I wanted to out in to it. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

The story is he’s white and a wide receiver and the pats are all over them.   

It’s a joke.     

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

The story is he’s white and a wide receiver and the pats are all over them.   

It’s a joke.     

...got it.....at first I was thinking Edelman or Amendola so I had to check it out......took the bait hook, line and sinker........so where does BB pick 'em??...........

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...got it.....at first I was thinking Edelman or Amendola so I had to check it out......took the bait hook, line and sinker........so where does BB pick 'em??...........

Steals him late just like Edelman  ?

• Like (+1) 1

For all of Belichick's success in making the Patriots a consistent winner year after year, he's not particularly known for his astute drafting.  A lot of NE's recent success has been the fact that NE is an attractive free agent destination for players who want to win a championship.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

For all of Belichick's success in making the Patriots a consistent winner year after year, he's not particularly known for his astute drafting.  A lot of NE's recent success has been the fact that NE is an attractive free agent destination for players who want to win a championship.

Perhaps, but thats really about the fact they still have Tom Brady.